• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon you 'Fear'

Any Pokemon you 'Fear' ?

• I R BIG MAN, no Pokemon scare me

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • A few scare me, but that's because they're insane D:

Votes: 39 54.9%

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    You guys are gonna laugh because I'm scared of Rayquaza. The night I got Emerald I didn't want to play it staight away so I fell asleep readin the manual. The next thing I know I wake up in the middle of the night and the picture is, like, 2 inches from my face*shivers*. I don't know if you've noticed this but Rayquaza's eyes are really creepy!

Years
    Beedrill and Vespiquen. But that's only because I have a phobia of bees/wasps/hornets in real life. D:

Also, Mr. Mime scares the crap out of me. If I'm playing my LeafGreen, I sometimes yell at my screen "OMFG KILL IT STARMIE KILL IT!!" If it's Emerald, I'm probably saying the same thing only with Blaziken (but occasionally Starmie).

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    The regi's sort of scare me- Just because of the noises they make. Not so much in the games as in the movies, but either way...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Darkrai.
    Firstly, I watched the movie, it's so scary being sent into a dream and have it stalking you. Like Ash.
    Secondly, that kid in Canalave haunted me in some way.
    Thirdly, the method of catching it in Canalave... The Member Card event? The guy who sent you to bed is SUPER scary. Maybe he is a human counterpart of Darkrai... Eek~

At least SOMEONE agrees with me. (The Last 2)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The following pokemon creep me out:
    Beedrill, Vespiqueen (phobia of bees/wasps/ect.)
    Sablaye (Just plain creepy)
    Darkrai (it sorta creeps me out)
    Arceus (He's creepy for some reason)

Good thing I like them all (Except for Beedrill)

Years
    I used to hate and fear Greggul for it's weird stare. (I know it's Gregguru/Croagunk but it's like almost giving a nickname to Takeshi's for me.)
    But after awhile he grew on me, more than any pokemon. <3

I hate Miltanks. With a passion. But that's not fear...

o_o I fear Giratina. I actually hadn't looked at it before and I stubled upon it's cave and when the HUGE THING comes up and that cry! Ohmygoodness (Damn you Stevie-Rae, why did you have to die?) it scared the piss outta me.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    okay, imagine this.

your taking a swim and enjoying yourself. you deside you want to take a dive so you put on your goggles, and jump off of a tall tree.

as you get in the water you see the bubbles float up around you to reveal a GIANT GARYDOS COMING TO EAT YOU!!! I MEAN WTH? IT ALWAYS HAS ITS MOUTH OPEN LIKE "BLAH BLAH I'M GOING TO EAT YOU BLAH!"

... and that my friends, is why garydos scares me

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Ghost pokemon, even though I think they're also really cool at the same time. Especially Spiritomb, even though it looks really stupid.

As well as some legendaries (Darkrai, which I also love, which is weird, but anyways), don't wanna mess with them.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    The first time I saw and heard Dusclops in the Jirachi movie, I was afraid of it. xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When I was seven, I watched the first movie and ended up quite scared of Mewtwo.

That was seven years ago though. Nowadays, I'm able to realise that the world of Pokémon is fantasy and being scared of something in it would be quite odd.

That said, I wouldn't want to get on Haunter's bad side. Who knows where those detached hands could end up?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Giratina....If i saw a huge Centipede/Dragon appear right front of me, i would immediately have a heart attack. Plus it can travel through dimensions, so if one exists in an alternate reality, it could come to earth and go cloverfield on everyone.

Back