• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Any pokemon you just can't get rid of on your team?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Forget Pokemon on my team...It's offishal I just couldn't restart over my Sapphire file, split. Just too many happy memories accociate with that file....it just wouldn't feel right to just start over. With a whole new team. I even feel pretty attached to the Pokemon I own on there...even if I haven't played in like forever.

Another reason I should get Emerald OVER Platinum...lol I miss Hoenn a lot. :<

TheUltimat

リザードン
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I find that my starter never leaves my team. I don't really know why though. xP

justdieplz

Pokemon White Enthusiast
    Years
    I can't live without my Darkrai. (He's mysterious like me.) And I also have a Lugia that I use quite often in Diamond.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    MY BLACK CHARIZARD WILL NEVER LEAVE MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that pokemon to death, hes my most awsome pokemon on my game.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    my pidgeot and blaziken is always on my team in game play. wifi it is always my favorite tentacruel ^.^

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Ever since Red version, I always had a Raichu on my team. :B

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For all Pokemon games up until Platinum, I've always had a female Raichu on my team that was raised from a Pichu. Otherwise there's not really a static member of my team. (Though from now on I'll probably raise a Cherrim and a Probopass in every game.)

In FRLG and RSE, I tried to have different teams every time I played to keep things fresh. :( I get bored of 3rd gen far too easily otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I always have a starter and an Eeveelution in my teams (I've only had two real ones atm, playing Ruby now and it doesn't look like I'll get an Eeveelution there)

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    I constantly raise a Nidoran (any gender) and a Spheal in all of my teams. Walrein's Thick Fat is very useful, and him being Ice and Water is a double advantage, too. Other than that, I occasionally have a Fearow (except when its not really possible for me to have one).

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Any starter Pokemon that I chose,
    Breloom and Swellow in R/S/E.
    Fearow, Raticate and Beedrill in FR/LG

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    My starter, all the time.
    And Most likely the starting flying type pokemon, ie. Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor.
    (But I don't like Swellow all too much)

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    The one Pokemon I can sever see my self getting rid of is my starter, to this day I don't know why the only reason I could think of is that I had it from the start.

Also Weavile, I can never make a team without him.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
    It doesn't matter which game but i always have to have a Zangoose, even it's on Leaf Green i trade it to that game. It just screams ph34r me i'm 1337.

Back