• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any1 going for the PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Any1 going to get the new PSP when it's out. I hear it's supposed to run off the shelves when it open's out.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I'm going for DS, but if I get the PSP I guess I will be alright. I have read that there are only 6 games scheduled for the PSP, and a lot of the companies who made games for the PS2, aren't going for the PSP. The only things that the makers of the PSP are advertising is that it can play music videos and dvds. Gameplay isn't too high up there I don't think.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Humm... This should go to the Games Forum...
    *calls mod*

But... Im not goin' to get PSP, or even NDS... Ya know, I live in Brazil and our Actual Money is too poor, so I wont stand a chance to buy any new console... Well, better get back playing Kirby Air Ride...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    PiroMunkie said:
    Kirby Air Ride is really fun. I like that game. PSP may sell more than DS, doubt it though, but if it does the people who buy it are going to be upset if everything I have heard from TechTV and a bunch of other places have said.

Yeah! Its my fave. Gamecube Racing Game...
    Darn! Those Lv. 9 Computers Keep using a Gian Plasma Attack on meh and now my Wagon Star is almost destroyed...

Yar right, but I think PSP is a pure imitation of the original GBA... Well, lets see what happen...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    1) This thread is in the wrong forum. It should be in Other Games.
    2) This thread is also going off-topic. The original purpose was to ask if people were going to get the PSP, not whether you liked Kirby's Air Ride or not.
    3) I'm not getting the PSP right away. Might wait a while, might never get it. Reasons being:
    -The estimated price is $300-$500
    -There are no interesting games for it (I want Ape Escape, but I'm not paying $50 for a game I can go buy for less then $20 and play on a big screen)
    -It has shorter battery life then the Sega Game Gear (and I dislike rechargable batteries)

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Who cares. Kirby's Air Ride is on the PSP so it's not like we're gonna start talking about gamecube or something

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    dragon_masta_99 said:
    Who cares. Kirby's Air Ride is on the PSP so it's not like we're gonna start talking about gamecube or something
    Kirby's Air Ride is not on the PSP. Kirby is owned by HAL which works only for Nintendo so it'd be impossible for a Kirby game to be on a Sony console. And you were talking about Gamecube since that's what Kirby's Air Ride is for >.<

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Nintendo does rule the handheld consoles and neither Sony nor Microsoft(which I don't even think they are planning on a handheld, just putting them here anyway) can come close to everything Nintendo has accomplished and created. Even though I am a Microsoft fan myself, I still have respect for Nintendo, and I love the Gamecube aswell. Hopefully I do get the DS.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I aint going for it...no need...DS is what I'm getting. I think PSP will do ok in the first month, then go the way of the N-gage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back