• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Anyone else abuse the bridge?

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Yes. I always get tons of them, then buy cheap Moomoo milks in Driftveil afterwards.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I don't collect wings, because normal EV training is faster (albeit with power items), and I already have enough money.

Years
    Pretty Wings don't sell for much but I've put them to use too by making hatched Pokemon with Good IVs hold them as a marker.
    That's genius, haha. I'm going to rip that from you if you don't mind.

I spent time collecting a lot of wings at the beginning of the game but I have the power items now so EV training has become a lot more efficient. Much more than wing collecting anyway. The only thing I really abuse bridges for now is egg-hatching. They're perfect for that! Skyarrow Bridge is exactly 491 steps from one end to the other so I'm able to keep track of how many times I travel across it and then back again; that would count as one bridge-cycle. I'd round up one bridge cycle to 1,000 steps for simplicity. It makes hatching a lot more bearable when you know how many steps there are left.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I used to, but I don't really don't care about the wings anymore. But I used to abuse Skyarrow Bridge to hatch eggs easier.

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
    Years
    Everytime I breed and want to hatch an egg, i go here!
    good place to use your bike, and plus i get these feathers!
    pretty good tbh :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I abuse them for the wings (use them for both ev's and money) to train by fighting swanna's or simply hatching eggs...they're really useful plus I appreciate their graphics.

Back