• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone ever completed a living dex?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • I feel like I was going to post in this thread at some point and just forgot.

Anyways I started building my living dex in XY (since it was just the most recent game at the time) because things like Wonder Trade and a GTS system that wasn't garbage got me into it. And now, while a lot of stuff is locked in boxes in HOME, I've got a full up-to-date living dex for the past 3 generations. it's something I'm proud of that I've done, so much that I've gone back to Platinum and completed a living dex there, besides some stuff I couldn't pick up like Mew and Jirachi and Celebi.

Years
  • I just recently completed my living dex on Pokemon Home. It's only one of each pokemon, so none of this one of each gender/form or anything but I may go through and try and get one of each of the regional forms just to make everything pretty.

Bonus proof screenshot cos I'm so proud of it :>
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I haven't considered it until recently. Maybe I can practice by doing one in LGPE since it's only the original 151. Hmm...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've completed about 700 living dexes. At least once per generation, as you can see by my signature. Not just in actual games, but in a lot of hacks as well. It's the main reason I play the series at all.

Back