• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone getting Wii For Christmas.

JNJ

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2006
    Have you been lucky enough to get a Nintendo wii console if so whats it like?
    Which games have you bought and which are any good?
    What are the consoles best features is it the game play,remote,the wii channels etc?
    im thinking of buying one just wating till the rush calms down and so i can get others reviews before i do buy one

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My sister has bought a Wii cuz she pre-ordered it. She's played on it and her bf is so obssessed playing Zelda on it.

I heard the straps on the Wii easily break off if you throw it around too hard, so you gotta be careful with it. I haven't played the Wii yet.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I'm in no rush to contend with the newly-released Wii, when I'm still working on the DS, GBA, and PS2 collection.

I think I'll wait until this next Summer Break. By then, I'll have more money and more games will be released.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, I hope to get one, but I'm not expecting it. I know they're hard to find, so I bet I'll get an I O U, witch is fine by me ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I already have a Wii, so no. I got a preorder at EB Games in October so I got to go and get mine on the launch day at midnight.

Years
    I heard the straps on the Wii easily break off if you throw it around too hard, so you gotta be careful with it. I haven't played the Wii yet.

Actually, most of that crap is a hoax.

Anyway, I already have one with Twilight Princess and Excite Truck. I think I might get Red Steel for Christmas.

And for all you who are worried about the control scheme, it is excellent. Wii Sports is also an excellent pack-in game. (I got pro in bowling the first day I had the Wii. Sparkly ball!)

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Yeah, I wish... My parents are WAY too cheap to get me the Wii. My mom said "later" and "later" means "NEVR!!!!!!11111111" xD

Well, I'll get it eventually. I so want the new Paper Mario that'll be out! <3

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    I contacted Nintendo and for sure it's for GC and Wii (Super Paper Mario) it's just the release dates that I couldn't get.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Does anyone know where I could order or back-order a Wii from online? I don't wanna use E-Bay. Also if ur in Ontario, the Golden Mile Supercentre (Zellers) should have Wiis in stock for Boxing Day!

Phone Number - (416) 285-8488

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I'm afraid I can't help you much, other than by referring you to Google. Search for "Wii Tracker Canada." It should bring up various sites that keep an up-to-date list of sites that have Wiis available.

Although, if you look hard enough, you can get some decent deals on ebay. I got mine off ebay for $350 CAN. It came with TP, and I got it from London, Ontario with a reciept. So, I can return it if something goes wrong.

Back