• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone here play any music instruments?

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Well i can play many songs in my Violin *giggles*
    I Really love Music! And i think Music is my Life!
    Without Music... I Cannot live Happily >3
    *winks*

-Yasumin >3

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I played the piano a while ago...

I loved the playing part, but I disliked practicing, so my mom let me quit after a few years for my birthday.

I've been wanting to learn how to play the guitar recently, though.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I've played the piano for many, many hours a day for the last two and a half years after playing in a desultory fashion when I was little. Recently I just stopped.

The reason I stopped is because, maintaining your skills requires hours of practice every day. In addition, I'm unenthusiastic about most piano literature, and am more interested in symphonic music, like Wagner, R. Strauss and Debussy's orchestral music. When some of the transcriptions of those work really well for piano I dig playing them, but that is pretty rare (that they work well on piano). So why should I devote thousands of hours of my life to music I'm not even partial to?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    In order of mastering.

Recorder
    Double Bass
    Guitar Hero
    Saxophone
    MIDI
    Guitar
    Keyboard