• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anyone playing a Gen III Game?

lilartistgrrl

Pokemon Lover
Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm currently playing Emerald so I'm not buying it. I do hope that it brings joy to many Pokemon fans that do buy it.

Years
  • Yea i am also playing Emerald at the moment and im in Mossdeep city.

This is one of my favorite Pokemon games.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Yeah I'm playing Fire red and emerald....
    Just got some of my pkmn to lvl 100
    Trying to beat the b tower in emerald Lol to get the trophies for my base
    Lol my friends and I mix records occasionally

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I'm currently playing through Ruby again.

260.gif
    275.gif
    303.gif
    335.gif
    354.gif
    284.gif

I like the simple charm of Ruby, but I'd forgotten how annoying breeding is without Ditto available without trade. Going to play through Colosseum soon to get some Kanto and Johto Pokémon. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I just finished Emerald. I plan on going to fire red again and beat it for the 28th time

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Currently replaying Emerald to get even more excited for ORAS. Just beaten the E4.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I still play FireRed and Ruby for my challenge runs :)
    Hopefully I'll go to the flea market soon and find the rest of the gen III cartridges :)

I find FRLG to be easier games, but RSE are more enjoyable to play, storyline and visually :D

Years
  • I'm playing Emerald for the 48th time (yeah i know, it's a lot!) and i'm training my pokemon to evolve them... going for the Psychic gym and then to the Abandoned Ship to get the water stone, so i can evolve Lombre

Years
  • I'm playing Emerald currently. I've went through Hoenn so many times I kind of feel saturated right now, but I need Master balls and shiny cloned so I can transfer them to Platinum and forward. I do enjoy the game never the less. I'm at the Dewford town right now, 1 badge obtained.

Years
  • Not at this very time, but I did play through both Fire Red and Ruby for my Ultimate Red Mono-Color. Both of them I never used any items in battle. The former I did a marathon with and beat in three days, liked the team I got to use. The latter had some annoying fights, but the final battles I kinda breezed through (except Drake). Even Steven wasn't very hard at all, but I had a Blaziken with Overheat. And my Level 51 Vileplume slammed his Claydol with SolarBeam in one hit, which was nice.

So I'll have to play them again for my Ultimate Wedlocke, but they're rather low on my priority list.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I boot up Emerald every so often to play the Battle Factory. I've still never gotten the Gold Symbol in it, so I usually give the thing a try every other week. My goal is to beat the damn thing before 2015. I'd hate to still be stuck on that thing 10 years after the game came out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    I currently just beaten emerald, firered and soulsilver
    they were all good games but I never could trade with other people

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Currently, I'm not playing any. Few months ago, though, I was going through Emerald; decided to give it another run, as it's been a while since I had played RSE.

Years
    • Age 31
    • OH
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Playing Emerald right now, haven't made it too far yet. Still using Sableye for most battles with Aron right behind him.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I currently am not playing it, but I have a save file of Emerald lurking around my computer. I want to continue with it, but I can't seem to get it to work. A real shame it is too, seeing as I got extremely lucky and got Pokerus on it.

Years
  • I'm in the midst of playing both FireRed(haven't beaten the Elite Four yet) and Emerald (I've beaten the Elite Four but for some reason haven't attempted anything at the Battle Frontier yet). And this is my second time playing FireRed.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I just picked up a LeafGreen run I'd abandoned late last year. I have six badges and I'm at One Island. It's a fire mono, so my team consists of Charizard, Vulpix, Flareon, Rapidash, Magmar, and Moltres.

Back