• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Yahoo~
    -----------

Amaya turned around to see a blond-haired boy with an Abra. She bowed politely. Hao squirmed for a moment before settling back down.

"My name is Amaya Suzuki. It is a pleasure to meet you. What is yours?"

Suddenly a timid voice piped up from a few feet away, "E-excuse me..." She turned to see a violet-haired boy in a white suit staring at her curiously. Hao, slightly irritated by the sudden jerking, glared at the teenager. The boy continued, oblivious. "My name's Benny. You have a Dratini, huh? That's cool..."

Amaya bowed again, "My name is Amaya, nice to meet you." I just seem to be meeting more and more people. "May I ask what's so special about a Dratini?"

For some reason, this seemed to excite the boy. "Dratini are dragon-types! Dragons are unbelievably rare and take a lot of training! Anybody who has the time and diligence to train one is really cool!"

She couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm. "Do you have a Dragon Pokemon too?" she inquired softly.

He nodded eagerly and tossed out a red and white Pokeball. Out came a small, pudgy, dark-blue dragon with a red underbelly. It opened its large mouth, revealing lots of small fangs. "This is Gible!" he exclaimed proudly. Abruptly Benny subsided, as though remembering something tragic. "Although... I just got him from Mom and Dad today. He's not very strong."

Amaya tilted her head slightly. "I just got mine too. Maybe we should battle."

Benny jumped. "B-Battle?"

She nodded. "It'll be good practice."

To her surprise, the teen nodded. "Sure. Go Gible!" The dragon bounced up and down, staring expectantly at its challenger. Amaya seemed to take a deep breath. Hao floated down toward her opponent's eye level and began to swirl around him, waiting, eyes locked on its opponent.

Benny, oddly excited, called out, "Gible, Tackle!" The Pokemon threw itself at Hao, who squirmed quickly out of the way. Amaya watched silently, her mouth firmly closed. Unruffled, he commanded, "Keep after it Gible!" Eager to obey, Gible threw himself in every which direction. All the way, she kept dodging, staring dully at the other dragon.

Agitated now, he ordered, "Sand-attack!" Gible kicked up sand into the air, forming a small cloud. Hao coughed and closed its eyes, wincing in pain. Elated, Benny shouted, "Tackle it!" Gible slammed his body into the serpent-like Pokemon, who cried out quietly.

Suddenly, Amaya whispered, "Wrap." Hao twisted its body around Gible's larger one and began to squeeze. He cried out loudly.

Benny looked baffled. "Why is... why is Gible taking so much damage? Wrap's a normal attack, so it shouldn't be..."

"Hao's been using Leer since the start of the battle," she informed him with a smile. On the battlefield, Hao had squirmed away from a semiconscious Gible, who lay on the ground twitching. Picking up her Dratini, Amaya waved. "That was fun. I hope we can battle again sometime." Nodding at him, she proceeded to Route 1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "the name's Aaron. Did you get your dratini from oak too?" said Aaron after watching the battle and walking after Amaya

PikaPikachu

Great White Whale
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    And It Begins

The sun was already ascending to its highest point before Frank had even attempted to get it up. Today was the day he was to leave for his journey.

It was around noon before he had made his way out of bed.

"Come on Frank!" Steve, his father, screamed from the first floor of the house.

Frank's room was situated in the second of two floors. Also on the top floor was he father's room and a small office type room. The bottom floor was very basic with a kitchen and two rooms, one for each of his sisters. With no bathrooms in the house Frank had made his way out of the house and to a small nearby creek to bath. Oddly Cubone, who would usually accompany him, was no where to be found.

Frank was dressed in his white work pants and like normal lacked a shirt. He also had his bag with his homemade remedies and an alarm clock.

"You better get goin' kiddo!" was the last words Frank heard from his dad.

His journey had begun. The walk to Pallet Town was not a far one, but was down the side of mountain. Frank figured it would be sundown before he would reach his destination.

The sun had started its retreat from the sky, and just as he planned Frank had reached Pallet Town. 'Now I've gotta hurry since everyone else has probably already been here' he thought to himself as he made the ascent up the lab's front hill.

"How nice of you to show" was the greeting he received from Professor Oak.

"Yeah, uh sorry, I overslept." was the quick response

"Save your excuses lets get this rolling"

Oak lead Frank through his lab, as Frank's eyes wondered through the halls of the lab he wanted to explore every nook and cranny but made sure he stayed on pace with Oak.

"Now this is most important," Oak handed Frank a green sphere with what looked like cut marks on it "also you'll need these Pokeballs and one of these Pokedexes."

"Woah isn't there a manly Pokedex? Or am I stuck with the pink one?" Oak made no acknowledgment has he turned and grabbed the only Pokedex remaining.

"Looks like your the one suffering from your nice sleep," Oak handed Frank the Pokedex "now for some quick tips, the first thing I handed you that would be your starter, Scyther, secondly was the Pokeballs those are what catch wild Pokemon don't miss five times or else they'll break. Oh and they're activated by voice command now. Lastly is the Pokedex. Any Pokemon you catch will be stored there and it can easily reconize any wild Pokemon and give you some facts about it. You can also scan what you've seen, and it too is voice activated."

"Alright sounds good," Frank responded throwing the Pokeballs, including the green one into his bag, "I guess this goodbye."

"Yes, yes good luck on your journey!" Oak said as leading Frank out of the lab. "Oh yes I did forget something."

"And what's that?"

"Why in heaven's sake is your shirt?"

"Well why where a shirt when you look this good?" Frank quickly responded with a smirk on his face.

Oak just shook his head as Frank descended down the hill.

'Alright let's see this badboy in action!' Frank thought as he grabbed the green ball and threw it in front of him. Nothing happened. 'Oh wait maybe I need to say something.'

"Open!"

Scyther bursted out of the ball and went to examine his new owner.

"Sweet man, I'm gonna call you Jet." Scyther jumped around as if he were excited or happy. Frank just took this as a sign of approval. Without returning Jet to his Pokeball, the two went on their way down the hill and into the new journey that laid ahead.

Years
    winterfell - Excellent battle.

Hao defeated the opposing Gible and grew to level 6.

PikaPikachu - Not too good a morning for Frank, it seems.

Frank received a level 5 male Scyther, whom he nicknamed Jet.
    Frank received 5 Poke Balls.
    Frank received a Pokedex.

Faeldrake - I'm still unsure as to whether you'll stay with Squirtle, as your post has not been changed.

Connor received his starter.
    Connor received 5 Poke Balls.
    Connor received a Pokedex.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 2: The dysfunctional duo!

"How did I get roped into this?" Mike wondered out loud.

"Excuse me..." came from a voice from behind Mike. He turned around to locate the voice and smiled. The voice had come from a teenage girl, who couldn't have been more than thirteen-years-old.

The girl took a step back, surprised by Mike's appearance. She then asked nervously, "It's just that you have a Budew... and... I just got my Pokémon... and... I was wondering if you wanted a Pokémon battle."

He looked at Budew who looked back. Budew shrugged shoulders or his "vines" as if to say "Why not?"

"Sure, why not?" Mike said. The girl smiled, excited to have a battle. The two wandered over to a small field, located close by. Putting his newly acquired items in his pack, Mike took a position on one side of the field. "You go first." He said chivalries.

"Ok. Go Tangela!" Tori cried as she released her Pokémon into the battle. Out popped out what appeared to be a mess of vines with feet. Mike's eyebrows rose as he took out Jack.

"Tangela, the Vine Pokémon." Jack said. "The blue vines shrouding its body are covered in a growth of fine hair. It is known to be ticklish."

"So don't get caught!" Mike said, thinking he had this battle in the bag. "Ok Budew let's start with a Sleep Power!"

Budew opened up its vines, reveling a red spotted one and a blue spotted one. Out flew a cloud of yellow powder. It slowly drifted on the breeze, until it came into contact with Tangela. Tangela tried her hardest, but her eyes slowly shut until she was fast asleep.

"All right, now's our chance Budew! Use Tackle!" Mike roared triumphantly. Budew looked back at Mike. "What the crap do you mean you can't use Tackle? You're just throwing your body at the opponent." Mike cried out in frustration.

Suddenly he stopped freaking out. As a thought slowly entered his brain, Mike got a devilish look on his face. He quickly ran over to Budew. "Hey Budew, I've got an idea. But you're going to have to trust me." Mike said quietly.

"Budew?" the Pokémon asked worried.

Before the Vine Pokémon knew what hit him, Mike was holding Budew in the air like a football, and its target was Tangela. "BUDEW!!" Budew screeched as he realized that Mike was indenting to throw Budew like a missile.

"Here goes nothing!" Bobby hollered over Budew's cries. Squirming all the way, Budew was launched into the air with a bit of a spiral. With a loud smack, Budew hit Tangela. Tangela woke up with a loud screech as it was thrown through the air and smacked right into a tree.

"Tangela!" Tori cried out, worried for her Pokemon.

"All right Budew!" Mike said happily. Budew however didn't return the feeling. A white hot fire of fury burned in Budew's eyes. "Oh don't be like that!" Mike said. "Look we won!"

"I don't think so!" Tori said. "Tangela use Ingrain!" Tangela's eyes snapped open and she jumped back into the battle. The Vine Pokemon began to spread its vines into the grown and slowly started to look healthier.

"Uh-oh. Jack what's Ingrain?" Mike asked his Pokedex.

"Ingrain, a Grass Type Status Move. The user of Ingrain plants roots in the ground and absorbs nutrients from the ground." Jack answered.

"Absorbs from the ground huh…?" Mike said thoughtfully. "Ok! Budew use Absorb on the ground around Tangela!"

Budew reluctantly complied as was shocked when he saw the nutrients coming to him instead of Tangela. Budew started to feel great! Tangela was looking thin and brittle. Struck with sudden inspiration, Budew charged at Tangela knocking her to the ground. Tangela was knocked out cold.

"Ha-HA!" Mike cried. "We win! Great job Budew!" Mike bent over to give Budew a high-five but the Sprout Pokemon had other ideas. He jumped on Mike's head and began to bite it. "SEE?! YOU CAN USE BITE!!" Mike said in pain.

"HEY!!" Tori cried over the commotion the two were making. Mike and Budew stopped for a minute and looked at her. "I'm going to get stronger and then I'm gonna win in a battle against you!" She cried out as she grabbed Tangela and ran off.

"You go ahead and do that." Mike said. "YOWCH!" he yelled as Budew resumed his eating of Mike's head.

Years
    Zimvee - Well done, excellent strategy.

Mike's Budew defeated Tori's Tangela and grew to level 6.

Okay, it is ready. Here we go:

Route 1

Number of Posts: 2

Description: A path between Pallet Town and Viridian City with many beginner trainers just starting their journey. There are only a small variety of Pokémon to capture here.

What can you do on a Route?

Generally the main two things you can do on a route are capture Pokémon and battle trainers. You can do many other things; you know free will and all that... everyone have fun.

WARNING: Beware of the TR-affiliated scientist and top TR Admin who lurk on this Route. The Admin will simply observe what's going on, but the scientist will more than likely pick a fight.

TR Admin Nighthawk

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Nighthawk.jpg

The pre-teen appeared to be more easy-going than his bloodthirsty Persian. His Mohawk-styled hair was jet black. Though only a youngster, he had a strong physique, but was still slim. Nighthawk's outfit consisted of a matching short-sleeved black shirt and long shorts. Fluttering behind him in the wind, and fastened around his neck with a silver chain, was a black cape. Lastly, imprinted on the inside of his right wrist was the tattoo of a black hawk.

TR-affiliated scientist

Sporting black hair, he appeared to be of foreign descent. Snugly fitted on his face was a pair of black-rimmed reading glasses. He wore a long sleeved grey striped business shirt and blue denim shorts, with the whitest of white sandshoes covering his feet.

Wild Pokémon
    Commonly seen Pokémon in this area

Starly

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Starly-m.png?t=1259285442

Level: 2-4
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl
    Nature: Random

Zigzagoon

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Zigzagoon.png?t=1259285486

Level: 2-4
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Pick Up or Gluttony
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl

Shinx

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Shinx-m.png?t=1259285637

Level: 2-5
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Rivalry or Intimidate
    Attacks: Tackle, Leer (level 5)

Sandshrew

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Sandshrew-1.png?t=1259285816

Type: Ground
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Attacks: Scratch, Defence Curl (level 3)

Uncommonly seen Pokémon in this area

Poochyena

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Poochyena.png?t=1259285891

Type: Dark
    Ability: Run Away or Quick Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Howl (level 5)

Starly

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Starly-f.png?t=1259285928

Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack (Level 5)

Rarely seen Pokémon in this area

Absol

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/Absol.png?t=1259286177

Type: Dark
    Ability: Pressure or Super Luck
    Attacks: Scratch, Feint, Leer (level 4)

Wildcard Pokémon

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/193-1.png?t=1259627997

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/218.png?t=1259628026

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/200.png?t=1259628051

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/228.png?t=1259628067

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/DarkArcanine/179-1.png?t=1259628083

Note – the title specifying the rarity of a Pokémon refers to how hard a Pokémon is to catch, i.e. a much better post is required to catch an uncommon Pokémon than to catch a common Pokémon.

How I level the Pokémon you're catching will depend on how good your post is. When you're trying to catch a Pokémon, you cannot decide if you catch it. When trying to catch a Pokémon you have to finish your post off when you throw the Poké Ball and wait for my response telling you if the capture was successful or not. You cannot continue until you know that it was caught. In battles, I will level up your Pokémon depending on the quality of your battle post.

Last edited:

PikaPikachu

Great White Whale
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    The Learning Curve

The sun had now fallen behind the horizon as Frank and Jet made their way out of Pallet Town. Before embarking into Route 1, Frank thought that if there were Pokemon roaming around the mountain then there must be some in the route. With the added darkness Frank disregarded the idea to venture inward.

"Come on Jet!" he exclaimed as he held out his green pokeball. A flash of red light came from the pokeball and surrounded Jet. 'Cool' he thought to himself as put the pokeball away.

Frank walked away from the main road out of town and decided to set up his camp there. He had a small tent in his bag that he put up. Lacking any matches or lighters to start a fire he had to go without any warmth or food.

Suddenly the tent began to shake. Frank quickly rose out of the tent to see what was going on. A group of Zigzagoons was investigating the tent.

"Go on! Shoot!" The Zigzagoons all began to flee. But Frank noticed something still wrong. He grabbed a flashlight and examined the area. A Starly was hovering overhead. It seems as if it was leading the Zigzagoons.

"Alright, now get outta here." Frank said as flicking his hand to scare the Starly. However the Starly just landed. Frank quickly grabbed Jet's pokeball and exclaimed "Get 'em Jet!"

A red beam shot out of the pokeball and Jet appeared. Starly began to hover again and using its wings it created a small whirlwind of the surrounding leaves.

"Quick Attack!" Frank shouted pointing to the wild Starly. Jet began to move quickly toward Starly . Starly thrusted its wings toward oncoming Jet and the whirlwind of leaves went toward Jet. The leaves hit Jet and he slipped and fell, Starly took advantage of this and made a dash toward him and began to peck at Jet.

"Jet! Do something!" Frank began to jump up and down in excitement. Jet then swiped his right scythe at the Starly, it was a direct hit. The hit sent Starly back a dozen feet toward the ground. Jet then jumped onto his feet and dashed toward the injured Starly. However before he could reach it, Starly jumped up and flew away.

Frank held out Jet's pokeball and commanded Jet to return. The red beam captured Jet and returned him to his home. Frank then made his way back to the tent and returned to his sleep.

Years
    Route 1 – 1st post

As Josephine continued walking down the path to Viridian City, the morning air was warming up and a flock of Pidgey was still twittering the dawn chorus in their melodious way. Half an hour later, after disappearing into the tall grass of Route 1 because she was getting more and more irritated at not being able to find any Pokémon, the red-haired teen decided to stop and rest.

Her impatience got the better of her and she swore. "This just ****ing sucks! Why haven't I found anything yet?!" Josephine muttered out loud, as she shook her head angrily. "Where are they…?" she added, as she reached into her bright yellow backpack for the book her mother had most likely placed there. Just as she arrived at the part on Pokémon capturing, the lone Poké Ball on her belt wriggled and burst open.

The light landed on terra firma to materialize into Josephine's first ever Pokémon.

"I need your help, Shinx," Josephine murmured, while stroking the lion-cub's soft fur.

"Shii?" The Electric type asked, saying "Me?" in her language.

The fourteen-year-old redhead looked at her starter oddly. "Did you understand me? Or is it that I can't understand you?"

"Shinx Shii!" The female Shinx answered, happy that the teen had worked out that they needed to bond and be friends before the Pokémon could be understood.

Oh well, that's one problem that's been sorted out, Josephine thought. "Can you find some wild Pokémon for me?" she asked politely, though her eyes betrayed her anxiety.

"Shii!" Shinx growled, telling the red-haired teen that she was not a sniffer dog and would not degrade herself by doing something that was meant for them. To show her irritation, she spat and hissed madly.

Josephine crouched down and put one hand on the side of the female lion-cub's face. "Please, Riley? For me?"

Shinx could see Josephine's sincerity, which through her tantrum out the window. The Pokémon even recognized that the trainer had given her a nickname. Riley hesitated, murmuring "Shii…" as she did so.

Josephine opened her mouth to speak, but stopped upon noticing a Pokémon stumble into her line of sight. It was a small yellow and white shrew, which was visibly trembling. The Ground type had black eyes, a short inward curving tail and stubby, pointed ears. As it uttered drawn out, squeaky cries of "Shrew!" Josephine noticed that the poor creature was distracted and had no idea its path had brought it to a trainer.

"That's a Sandshrew!" Josephine spoke softly while referring to her Pokédex. "According to the Pokédex, they're not even supposed to be on Route 1." She flicked the device closed and glanced at the Sandshrew, before turning to her Pokémon with a firm expression on her enthusiastic face. "We can't just leave it here. We should try and capture it and take it to the Pokémon Centre in Viridian City for a health check."

The Sandshrew heard Josephine. Glaring at Riley indifferently as if to say <You aren't worth my time.>, he nevertheless straightened his posture and held up his claws, before lunging at the Shinx.

That's a Scratch attack, the red-haired girl thought. "Riley, dodge and then use Tackle!"

<I can't let them have perished for nothing. I must remain free,> the shrew thought.

Riley agilely circumvented the emotion-spurred attack. The Electric type ran forward, with her claws outstretched. She then delivered a single strike to Sandshrew's chest. Shrugging off the Tackle attack, as if it hadn't struck him at all, the clearly troubled shrew charged forward once more. It was at this moment that Josephine realized that it was more than just emotion that had goaded the Ground type into action. She knew that he would fight to the death to uphold more than just his honour.

"Shinx, Shii! Shinx, Shirar!" Riley's speech was once again out of character for the cheeky, Kantonian-born Sinnoh Pokémon. The Electric type's speech had fulfilled its intended purpose, however. His anger rising, the emotional Sandshrew leaped up and fell onto Riley, forcing her to use her claws to defend herself.

Jeez, that's gotta hurt, Josephine shook her head slightly and winced at the sight of her Pokémon crashing into a nearby tree.

"Shin!" Riley said, winded, before recovering enough to rise to her clawed paws. Sandshrew had survived the 'crash landing' as he had curled up into a ball before impact. Uncurling himself, he marched over to where Riley was and thrust a clawed paw at the Electric feline's throat, the cat of whom froze at the action.

Relatively uncommunicative as he was, his lone sentence that day would be what stood out in the Shinx's mind for many a day to come. <Don't… insult… shrews.> Sandshrew's breathing was laboured and raspy, as if just saying those three words hurt that badly.

Oh-kay, I think it's time I kicked it up a notch, Josephine believed it was time to rack up a capture and be on her way to Viridian. "All right, Riley! Let's go! Give it all you've got!" the girl yelled, before Sandshrew could muster up a counter-attack.

"Shii!" The Electric feline replied decisively. The Shinx let out a frustrated cry and let loose a ferocious lunge attack that completely caught the Ground type off guard. Riley barrelled into the sandy coloured shrew and fastened her minute fangs on his throat. Clamping down, a bit of blood spurted out.

Wha-? Whoa! I didn't think Riley had it in her! Josephine looked shocked.

<You'll pay for that,> the shrew vowed mentally, as he looked himself over after pushing the cat Pokémon away. One paw defiantly wiped away a tiny amount of blood and he was starting to weaken, thanks to the throat bite. He tensed, his arms raising his sharp claws as he prepared for another attack.

Bugger, what now? The red-haired trainer thought, panicking slightly. That Sandshrew is still going strong, he's not slowing down at all! I suppose I could make use of Scratch, but still…

"Riley! Here's what we're gonna do! Dodge Sandshrew's current attack and counter with a Tackle and Leer combination!" Josephine yelled out.

"Shirar," the female feline answered.

For what she hoped was the last time today, Riley took a step forward and widened her yellow eyes. The Sandshrew opened his mouth in a silent gasp as the effects of the Leer attack seized him and he shivered involuntarily. Then, as the shrew struggled to regain his composure, Riley rushed in and, with a few well-placed bodily shoves, managed to reduce his energy even more.

<I've failed them,> was the shrew's last thought before falling to the grassy ground. One paw was all that was supporting him as he breathed arduously.

Josephine heaved an empty Poké Ball at the yellow and white being that was doubled over on the ground. After several seconds of struggling, Sandshrew finally resigned himself to capture.

"YEAH! WE CAUGHT SANDSHREW!" Josephine cheered, reaching for her newest Pokémon's containment device and smiling widely.

At that exact moment, as if it had delayed responding on purpose, Josephine's Pokédex switched itself on and recorded Sandshrew's information. "Sandshrew, the Mouse Pokémon – a Pokémon of the Ground type. To protect itself from attackers, Sandshrew curls up into a ball. They live in arid regions with minimal rainfall."

"Shrii?" Riley asked, just as Josephine face faulted.

"SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE!" the teen screamed in annoyance. "Why the hell didn't my Pokédex tell me that before I tried to catch Sandshrew?!"

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    (OOC: I need to cut down on dialogue.)

Route 1-Pt. 1

Jay began his march across Route 1 as soon as he left Oak's Lab. Jay holds his hands in his pockets, has his ear buds in; listening to some of his favorite music. As Jay mumbles the lyrics to the song, he begins to speak to himself, "Alright, so this is it, huh? Who am I talking to exactly, I don't know. Whatever."

Jay opened up the front pocket of his backpack and took out his Pokéball with the purple cloud on it, "Come on out Gastly."

"Gastly."

Jay's Gastly began to hover around it's trainer, as if he was examining Jay, "What? Don't like me or something?"

The Gastly gave Jay a wide-grinned smile and floated around Jay's head, "So it's like that, huh?"

Jay pondered for a moment, stroking his chin, "I feel like I should give you a nickname or something. What do you think?"

The Gastly moved it's body up and down through the air, as if he was nodding along to Jay's suggestion, "Gast-Ly."

Jay walked around Gastly, closely examining it. Taking in every detail he could from Gastly's ominous purple gas, to his eyes and mouth, "How about Casper?"

Gastly frowned at Jay, "Gastly."

"Kon?"

Gastly's frown grew harder and it relentlessly shook its body from side-to-side, as if saying "NO."

Jay shrugged his shoulders at his Gastly, "I don't really have any other nicknames for you. Well there sort of is one, however I don't think it will suit you at all. Oh well, I'll tell you anyway. The other nickname for you is 'Face.' I mean you are pretty much a floating face."

Gastly looked at Jay and started to laugh, "Gastly. Gastly. Gastly."

A vein popped up on Jay's forehead, his face grew red, and he turned to face the other way, "We'll forget about a nickname for now. Let's just go catch some other Pokémon."

Jay walked along the Route with Gastly floating by his side, "When are we gonna see somet-"

In front of Jay appeared a Pokémon that has cream and brown fur, with alternating stripes. Jay pointed at the Pokémon, "Check it out Gastly, a Zigzagoon."

Jay opened up the front pocket of his backpack again and brought out his green Pokédex, "Now Gastly, what attacks do you know?"

Jay pressed a few buttons on his Pokédex and nodded, "So Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, and Shadow Ball. Hmm......how do you know Shadow Ball? Anyway Gastly, go and use Shadow Ball on that Zigzagoon."

The Zigzagoon's fur began to raise and it stared at Gastly, "Zigzagoon. Zigzagoon."

It's as if Zigzagoon is telling Gastly to back off or something bad will happen. Gastly paid no attention to the Zigzagoon's threat and his body began to glow a dark shade of blue. Next a black ball formed in front of Gastly and was shot at the Zigzagoon at an alarming speed. The Zigzagoon watched the attack get closer and closer to it until.....the ball went right through it and hit the ground. Gastly, Zigzagoon, and Jay all looked surprised at the weird event that occured, "What just happened?"

Zigzagoon growled at Gastly and ran towards the ball of gas, attempting to hit it with a tackle. The Zigzagoon went straight through Gastly and landed in a patch of grass, "Zagoon?"

"Gas?"

The Zigzagoon then sprinted away into the grass. Jay slumped his shoulders and took a seat on the ground, "I knew those kinds of attacks didn't hurt you, but I didn't know your attacks didn't affect normal-type Pokémon. I think each one of us learned something here, including that little Zigzagoon."

Jay sat up and raised a fist into the air, "I'll catch one of you someday! You hear me Zigzagoon?!"

Jay and Gastly continued on the Route, slightly depressed at the event that transpired a few moments before, "There'll be other Pokémon Gastly."

Bzzz. Bzzz.

A red streak flew by Jay and Gastly, "What the?"

"Gastly?"

Jay took his Pokédex out of his backpack again, "I really need to find a better place then my backpack to keep this thing, maybe my back pocket or something? Whatever, let's see what Pokémon that is."

"Yanma- Its eyes can see 360 degrees without moving its head. It won't miss prey, even those behind it."

Jay looked at his Pokédex, "Nice, we should be able to hit that thing with you attacks Gastly. Pokédex, from now on you will be known as Mandark. Anyway Gastly, go and use Lick on that Yanma."

The Yanma hovered in place looking at Gastly and Jay, "Yanma?"

Gastly approached the Yanma with its tongue hanging from its mouth. Jay looked at Gastly and covered his face with his palm, "Can you be anymore obvious Gastly?"

The Yanma stared at the approaching Gastly and tried a Tackle attack. As the Yanma got closer to Gastly with the attack, the Yanma was struck by Gastly's long tongue, "Yanma!"

The Yanma tried to continue its attack but went straight through Gastly. Jay looked at Gastly and smiled, "Nice Gastly."

Jay grabbed a empty Pokéball from his bag, for later. Jay continued to give instructions to Gastly, "Alright, next use Spite!"

Gastly glared at the Yanma, "Gastly."

The Wild Yanma began to fly around quickly for a few seconds, "Yanma."

The Yanma began to stare at Gastly when its eyes began to glow red, and a red beam struck Gastly's body, "Gastly?"

Jay looked at Gastly, "You hurt anywhere? Anything strange with your body?"

Gastly looked at Jay with a slightly confused expression, "Well, if it wasn't anything, next use a Shadow Ball attack."

Gastly's body began to glow dark-blue, again, and a black orb appeared in front of its body. Next the orb was shot towards the buzzing Yanma and struck its abdomen. The Yanma slightly yelled in pain, "Yan!"

The Yanma was beginning to grow annoyed and angry with Jay and Gastly. It started to fly at full speed towards Gastly, "Come on Yanma you already tried th-"

The Yanma came into contact with Gastly, knocking Gastly back a little bit. Jay looked to be in shock at what he just saw. A normal-type move striking a Ghost-type Pokémon, "What the? How did that even work?"

"Ly. Gas?"

Jay began to think back what events took place during this short battle, "That red beam, that must be it. Gastly, we can't afford you to get hit again. Hypnosis."

Gastly's eyes began to glow a dark red and black waves shot out from its body, Gastly. Ly."

The Yanma tried to get away from the Hypnosis attack but as the Hypnosis waves traveled further from Gastly's body, the waves circumference grew greater. The Hypnosis attack enveloped Yanma and it fell to the ground in a deep sleep. Jay jumped for joy and readied his Pokéball, "Good work Gastly. Go Pokéball."

Jay threw the Pokéball towards Yanma but overthrew it slightly, where it hit an empty patch of dirt and slightly cracked, "Don't say anything Gastly."

Jay pulled out another Pokéball from his back and stepped a few feet closer to the sleeping Yanma, "I won't miss this time, go Pokéball. I also really need to just start storing stuff in my pockets."

Jay threw the new Pokéball towards Yanma, and this time it didn't miss. The Yanma became a large red energy and was forcefully pulled into the ball. Next the Pokéball's center button glowed red and began to shake.

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    Entry III: Itineris

Route 1 – Post 1

"A person who starts a journey must keep more than one thing in mind when they go. It's not just where you are starting and where you are ending, it is where your soul is going to lead you between the two points. Answering the question, will I survive this; it will not give you reassurance of your success. It is what fate decides to does that. – Joseph McCoy, Wisdom IX"

"It seems like you are ready to head out," Oak spoke as he sipped the tea that was warm against his lips.

"That is seems," Isaiah gave a casual gesture.

"There are many pokemon on this route, so be careful."

"I'm aware. Thanks for your concern, Mr. Oak."

Isaiah began to tread the dusty path that lead out of the small town known as Pallet Town. It was midday, so the sun was beaming against the brim of his hat. The tugged the beret over his eyes allowing a small shadow to stretch itself over his eyes. It made him look rather menacing though the smile of his face was nothing more than a solidified warmness of the human soul. He stroked the bristles of his silky brown beard before taking the first steps within Route 1. He had a complete overview of how the Route appeared in his head.

The Route formed a zig-zagged pattern with the sand being the direct trail to lead non-trainers through safely while giving the trainer leeway to go explore the grass for pokemon. The route itself was surrounded forest with only several trees here and there. That was the main reason of that jagged path; they were trying to avoid as many trees as possible. It was an admiral thought, however they couldn't help but cut the slew of them to create this haven. Isaiah soon came to conclusion that it had to happen to assure safety.

He began his journey while scanning the grass to see if his keen eyesight could pinpoint a pokemon of interest. From what he could sense, there was nothing worth adding to his collection of pokemon. There was no personality within the crops of pokemon that scurried in and out of the grass. To him, they were nothing more than training fodder. As cruel as that sounded, that was the only thing that came to mind. They were either too tranquil for his taste refined in pokemon.

"Judge…." Isaiah's book began to turn on its own. "I summon you..."

The book's page began to flip rapidly from page to page. A white light in the form of a hammer emerged from the book revealing a sloth like creature. Its brown body almost looked as though it was limp as it staggered to its feet. It stood up almost sickly as he surveyed the area. This was Judge, the Slakoth. It almost resented being one. It hated how its body work, how slow it was.

<Damn it….> its voice was slow as its body.

"You wanted to train to be a Vigoroth right," Isaiah pushed on.

<I guess you're right. Damn body…> Judge grunted as brought himself into the battlefield within the tall grass.

Many pokemon attack Judge only to be physically dominated by the pokemon's power. Ark, who was once asleep but now awoke by Judge's commotion, stared blankly into the battlefield. She was impressed at the Slakoth's strength despite its inability to attack consecutively. It almost hardly mattered that it couldn't. The attacks that it could manage with that body were powerful enough to crush the Zigzagoons and Shinxs that dared to battle in competition. Ark turned toward Isaiah, who just ordered Judge to Scratch the Starly before him.

<He's pretty powerful…> Ark spoke calmly.

"Have you seen his soul? That vigor to become something strong, something with a purpose, I had no choice. Something of that has to be something special."

The Slakoth whipped its body around to perform an awkward contortion to scratch the wing of the Starley. It tumbled down allowing Slakoth to rest calmly for a while. Isaiah had noticed Judge had this way around his foolish ability named Truant. He will rehabilitate the foe to the point that they couldn't attack. He will hit a vital point to crimple his foe temporally allowing his frail body to rest for a moment to land attack afterwards. It was indeed a very smart and hardworking Slakoth. It was a gem with the rough and like any collector, Isaiah wasn't about to allow something so precious to go waste.

<I've had enough…> Judge spoke slowly. <This body won't allow me too much action…> He sighed briefly.

"Twenty hours of sleep must be torture for a warrior like you," Isaiah mentioned.

<I hate...it….> Judge said with a yawn. With that, he slammed into the ground. He was sleep.

"You've did enough," Isaiah spoke as he opened a page of his book. A pokeball shot from the cream-colored pages, returning Judge to where he belonged. Isaiah closed the book. It was then where he felt it.

<What is it?> Ark asked. She felt it too.

"Looks like this route has something that I want," Isaiah's voice almost sounded slightly obsessed with his collection thirsty.

Until then, he didn't feel this pokemon's presence. How could he have not? It was strong, almost as heavy as a ton smacking into his face. The aura that it emitted was cold, almost withdraw. If this soul had sound, it was be the creaking of door or the sounds of blood against pavement. It almost a sick melody that dangled in the air, but a song that you couldn't help yourself to whistle. Isaiah's eyes panned back and forth as he observed the point in where the pokemon was. He saw it with a deep patch of grass, ripping a fallen Starly's wing from its body. It was an Absol and Isaiah wanted it.

"I want it…" Isaiah's voice crackled.

< His soul is almost as dark as yours, Isaiah.>

"You give me too much credit, Miss Ark," Isaiah laugh a calm laughter, but it was almost ill. "That's something worth collect."

<Would you care for me to battle, milord,> Ark announced.

"Let's love, lets," Isaiah said as he pulled one of the empty pokeballs from the pages.

Isaiah and Ark began approaching the Absol as it finished its meal. Its white coat, tainted with the color of the Starly's blood. The scene of the blood against the collar of his coat was only matched with the look in his eyes. It eyed Ark slowly then eyed her trainer. None of the looks matter. He bitterly watched as he stepped forward. It was yet another battle that he hadn't planned to lose. In fact, the Absol wanted to win.

"Looks like it is anxious to fight, would you give it one it won't remember, Ark?"

<Yes, Milord,> Ark hovered from Isaiah's shoulder.

"Wing Attack, my dear," Isaiah spoke that with a snap of his fingers.

Ark dashed forwards suddenly in a blinding speed, trying to slam her wing with the Absol's side. The Absol managed to dodge at the right time to counter attack with a scratch. Ark hovered higher to avoid the scratch barely. The attack did manage to cause minor bleeding her wing, Ark hardly noticed. The Absol seemed to slightly mock Ark's cowardice for not taking the attack head on. Ark gave a similar look to it.

"Let's not get personal here, Ark. Tackle…"

Ark did as she commanded, slamming herself head on into the Absol's belly. The Absol flipped over almost astonished on the power that Ark possessed. It caught itself, standing almost cat-like observing his opponent in a new respect. However, that wasn't going to be enough to defeat him. Isaiah just laughed as he saw the intent in the Absol's eyes become larger. That wouldn't be enough to stop Isaiah from collecting him. This was now a test of intent; Absol's killing one versus Isaiah's thirst.

"Wing Attack," Isaiah chuckled again madly.

Ark flew towards him, this time sizing up his movements. The Absol gave an intimidating leer to both Isaiah and Ark, neither them were affected. It almost was like the glare was reflected in a pool of water. For that moment, the Absol felt fear. It was a fear like no other. Before it could react, the Ark's wing slammed into its jaw sending it flying. She hovered over him; she made sure that she wasn't using enough power to faint him. She was successful.

"Good job, my darling," Isaiah clutched on the pokeball. Throughout the battle, he almost held the pressure to the point that it was about to shatter. He closed his eyes. "You have been chosen…"

With those four words, Isaiah released the pokeball from his hand. The pokeball opened allowing the Absol to be enveloped in light, not before his last glance towards Isaiah. They shared that moment. The crimson and hazel eyes seemed to mix together at that one moment. The pokemon was soon consumed within the light entirely. Was this the end of the battle? Isaiah's eyes watched as the pokeball swayed back and forth.

~
    Author notes: I love this chapter. That's all I have to say. Second post is going to be better though. XD

Years
    Myself - Here comes the bias again. It was a good battle.

Josephine captured a level 5 male Sandshrew, whom she nicknamed Juri, and Riley reached level 6.

koguryo - That Zigzagoon scene was really funny.

Jay successfully captured a level 4 female Yanma and Mandark grew to level 6.

Sgt Shock - Once again, Hoothoot has shown off her talents.

Ark reached level 7 and Isaiah captured a level 5 male Absol.

PikaPikachu - "The Learning Curve", huh? Interesting title.

I was amused by how the Zigzagoon busied themselves with Frank's tent. That made me laugh.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    "I did. Her name is Hao," Amaya replied to the blond trainer. "I'm guessing you obtained your Abra from him as well." At the sound of her name, the serpent shook off the dirt from her scales. Walking down the pathway of Route 1, she was surprised at how quiet it was. Then again, the way things were, there was no surprise it was that way.

Suddenly the bushes rustled. Amaya tensed slightly and paused mid-step. Hao spun anxiously through the air. Moments afterward, an almost pure-white Pokemon with a black horn leapt from the leaves. It was small and young, ruby eyes glowing with traces of childish light.

Flipping out her Pokedex, she discovered it to be an Absol. Examining it closer, she saw the slight blood flow from its paws and legs. Amaya blanched. She had to get that Pokemon to a Center quickly!

"Hao, can you battle?" The dragon nodded, snaking forward. Meanwhile the Dark type was pawing at the ground and sniffed the air. As such it was unprepared when Hao tackled it to the ground. It rolled and glared, chomping down on the serpent in retaliation. She yelped and squirmed away.

"Thunder Wave!" Amaya commanded. The Dratini obeyed, sending a minor electric shock through the Absol's nerves. He gasped and groaned, struggling to his feet.

Getting up, the Absol glared, as if to say, As if you can catch me. Hao seemed to smirk and tackled again without any orders. Prepared this time, Absol slammed horn into the serpent, knocking her down.

"Leer and Wrap!" her trainer called, preparing to throw a Pokeball. Hao quickly obeyed, widening black eyes and wrapping its body around the Absol. She squeezed, watching for the telltale sign of near-fainting.

"Jump away!" As the Dratini squirmed off, Amaya threw, the Pokeball enveloped Absol in a red light, sucking it inside and closing. The sphere shook ominously...

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Yes. Her name is Sheena. And mine is Aaron" said Aaron as he followed her. Soon they encountered the Absol and Aaron watched the battle between the 2

Years
    winterfell - Well done. A slightly bloodied Absol, huh? Wonder what happened to him?

Hao weakened the Dark type, allowing Amaya to successfully capture him, while Hao grew to level 7.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    OOC: thank ya kindly

Amaya picked up the now still Pokeball and sighed with relief. Pulling out Hao's Pokeball, she sighed. "Those battles looked difficult. Why don't you take a rest?" Hao nodded and disappeared in a flash of red light. Placing both spheres on her belt, she turned to the blond boy.

"Your names are Aaron and Sheena?" she commented warmly. "Those are nice names. Nice to meet you. Why don't we travel together for now?" Without waiting for an answer, she hurried down the path. She had to move fast. For all Amaya knew the poor Pokemon could be near death because of their battle.

Abruptly a loud voice ahead jolted her from her panic,"SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE! Why the hell didn't my Pokédex tell me that before I tried to catch Sandshrew?!"

Despite herself and the situation, Amaya giggled. Curious, the Channeller's daughter decided to investigate. A redhead stood in a clearing, glaring at nothing. A Pokeball was clutched tightly in her hand. Beside her was a Shinx, which was watching with a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

Amaya came up behind her and began, "Excuse me..." Shinx, startled, jumped and growled at her, causing Amaya to fall forward. As she fell, her hand grabbed hold of the Pokeball. Involuntarily, her vision went black and she dimly registered that her power was activating.

"Isn't the sky supposed to be blue?" the dim thought pulsed through her head. If it was, it isn't now. The sky in her vision was stained many shades of crimson. Amaya groaned. She didn't know how many visions like this she had seen in training. Carefully, she lowered her gaze toward the actual sight and gasped.

The first thing she saw was the lack of swirling sand. Usually there were sandstorms in the area. The second was the fallen Pokemon. There was a large group of Sandslash and Sandshrew. Most were fallen but a few remained standing. One was a small Sandshrew, glaring hatefully toward the shadows, licking at its wounds. There stood a creature similar to a Sandslash but bigger with larger spikes and one on its tail. It smirked at the child with cold eyes. Amaya shuddered. That creature... was it a Pokemon? It was certainly none that she had ever heard of.

Growling, the Sandshrew prepared to attack. However a fallen Sandslash halted it, ordering him to run weakly. Reluctantly, he obeyed, yowling what was clearly a vow for revenge. As it ran, the creature called after it. To her horror, Amaya understood it clearly.

"Run little whelp. Run far and run fast and think you are free. Remember the name of the one who will come to kill you: Sandmaul. Be prepared to grovel at my feet and die for that is all that awaits you.

Amaya gasped and scrambled backward. Panting hoarsely, she gazed up at the redhead with a mixture of terror and worry. "I'm so sorry," she rasped. "I didn't mean to peek I swear! I just fell that's all! I'm so sorry!" She shuddered again. Monster. That was what it was. "It wasn't even real..." she whispered, deep in thought.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Sure I'll travel with you, but i call the next pokemon!" said Aaron as he easily ran along with Amaya, before tripping as she stopped at the other trainer's words

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 3: To Route 1 and Beyond!
    "Ow. Ow. Ow." Mike repeated as Budew was still chomping away at his head. Soft green grass was crushed underfoot as Mike wandered on to Route 1. "ALLRIGHT!" He roared. "GET OFF MY HEAD!" Mike grabbed Budew and threw him to the ground. "Now look! I'm the trainer here, you are the Pokémon. That means you're supposed to listen to me, not bite me on my head! Got it?"

Budew looked back at Mike and began to screech, "BudewBudewBudewBudewBudewBudew!" Clearly upset.

"Look I'm sorry I threw you in that last battle, but Absorb wouldn't work on Tangela cause it's also a grass type. What more do you want me to do?"
    Budew looked back at Mike and saw that he was sincerely sorry. "I won't do it again. Promise." He said. Budew thought it over and smiled back at Mike. Mike smiled and quite literally jumped for joy. "All right, thanks for giving me a second chance Budew."

Suddenly a rustle was heard in the grass. Mike and Budew whipped around to see what it was. A small blue cat like Pokémon wandered into the open. "Jack, what is that?" Mike said quietly as he took out his blue Pokedex.

"Shinx, the Flash Pokémon. The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble." Jack said.

"Shinx?" The Flash Pokémon asked curiously.

"What do you say Budew? Want a new friend?" Mike said to his partner.

"Dew." Budew said determined.

"Budew use Sleep Powder!" Mike said, starting the battle. Budew opened its vines and released a green dust that wafted over to Shinx. However the cat Pokémon jumped out of the way and without blinking an eye sped towards Budew with a speedy Tackle. Budew flew several feet before managing to land on his feet.

"Dew!" Budew said angry. Budew used Growth, expanding his size and then used Absorb. A snake green aura came out of Budew's mouth which then attached itself to Shinx. Shinx slowly started to slowly appear to get weaker and weaker.

"All right, now use Sleep Powder while Shinx is weak!" Mike cried. The green dust floated over to Shinx, but again the Flash Pokémon jumped out of the way and sped towards to Budew, slower this time. "Budew, grab Shinx with your vines!" Mike cried, hit with sudden inspiration.

"Mrow!" Shinx cried in surprise as Budew stopped Shinx right in its tracks.

"Now, use Sleep Powder!" Mike yelled. Shinx, realizing it was too close to the powder for its liking tried to get away, but because Budew had use Growth he was stronger now, and since his vines were already opened it wasted no time to spray Shinx.

"Me…..ow…." Shinx yawned. It tried to stay to awake but the grass attack was too strong.

Mike threw one of his Pokeballs. It hit Shinx and absorbed it by a red light into the ball which began to shake viciously. Mike licked his lips as he prayed that the ball would hold….
    (OOC: My next post will be where Mike meets everybody he's going to meet!)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Clare continued to grumbled to herself as she walked onto Route 1, her starter right behind her. The new trainer continued to cruse her luck with the Pokemon she had gotten to kick off her Pokemon Journey. Of all the Pokemon she could had have, she had to get a Meowth! Sure, there could be worse Pokemon to get, but at the same time there could had been a whole bunch that would had been better then the cat following her now. Even if said Pokemon wasn't that good right now, it would had been good if it had been able to evolve into a good Pokemon. But a Meowth only evolved into a Persian, nothing that good.

"A lot good a Persian is going to do for me," Clare muttered to herself, then sighed and stopped walking. "Well, no matter how good Persian is to me or not, I need to figure out what to do first of all." The girl took this time to look at her surroundings. "Like what Pokemon I should catch. I know that there are quite a few Starlys, but they won't be able to help me that much if the first Gym is a Rock based. There are also alot of Shinxs and Sandshrews, with the latter helping me out more with the first gym then the former. Still, I wonder-"

"Meow!" Chase called out, getting bored of his trainer just standing around talking to herself and rubbed against her legs, wanting some attention.

Clare let out some curses under her breath, but bent down and petted Chase, causing the Meowth to give a happy cry and arche his back into her hand.

"Yeah, yeah, suck it up you spoiled thing," Clare muttered to herself, then stood up again. "Anyways, back to what we should catch-"

"Meowth!" Chase shouted, hissing at some bushes with the fur along his back raising up. Clare was about to yell something at the Scratch Cat Pokemon, when blurr of white jumped out of the bushes. It landed not too far from the two and looked at them with it's red eyes.

Clare eyes widen as she took the new Pokemon in and quickly reached into her pocket to take out her Pokedex. She then aimmed it at the the Pokemon and scanned it for it's information.

"Absol, the Disaster Pokemon. It senses coming danger and appears before people only to warn them of the danger."

"Ab...Absol!!" Clare said, once again looking at the white, canine like Pokemon. She then grinned widely. "Alright, we're so gonna catch this one! Chase, hit it with a Scratch attack!"

"Meow!" Chase shouted, then ran at the Absol, hitting it with his sharp claws. The Absol cried out in pain and jumped away from the cat. It looked at the two and blinked, as if not understanding why they did what they had just done. But that soon went away and, with a growl, the Absol lunched at Chase, hitting him with it's own scracth attack.

"Okay Chase, now use a Growl first and then hit it again with another Scracth!" Clare ordered.

Chase nodded and growled lowly at the white Pokemon, making it shiver in response. He then ran and slashed at the Absol once more with his claws. The Absol once again cried out in pain and gave a low growl of it's own at the Meowth.

"Growl one more time, Chase, and then another Scratch!" Clare shouted.

The Meowth growled back at the Absol, again making it flinches and and slashed at it once more. The Absol fell to the ground after the attack and, with a grunt, started to push itself back up. But Chase charged at the Disaster Pokemon and Scratched it one last time. With a cry of pain, the Absol fell back to the ground and became limp.

Clare quickly took this time and threw a Pokeball at the Absol. The ball hit the Absol in the head and opened up, sucking the Pokemon into it in a red light. The ball then snap shut and hit the ground, twitching once...twice...a third time and...

Years
    Charzeon - Oohh, poor Chase.

Clare captured a level 4 female Absol, while Chase grew to level 6.

Zimvee - I don't think I'd appreciate a Budew biting me on the head. What are you gonna nickname Budew, anyway?

Mike captured a level 5 female Shinx and Budew reached level 7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back