• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apparently I had an account here a while ago but... I'm new

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    So apparently I had an account here a while ago, but I am new. I just got an e-mail from you guys regarding the Pokeolympics and I thought, sure, why not?

Anyway, hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    No, I have been part of a couple of groups in the FB Pokemon community for a while. Started my own group there, did some other stuff with some battling. Enjoying life. All the same. B)

Awesome to hear because the Pokeolympics are going to be amazing. This year's community events are looking even better than the previous and you should be excited! Hehe. Welcome, Horus. <3 Why not indeed, go get involved and post around as you're sure to meet some fantastic people who'd love to talk to you. Perhaps we can chat through visitor messages sometime as well. 8]

Enjoyy!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    The GT is going to be fun; I hope you're excited! But yeah, welcome to the forums! I do hope you'll stick around too, so that we can get to know you better and look forward to your contributions! But regardless, have fun and I hope we can be friends! Don't hesitate to ask if you need a hand with anything; toodles~ <33

Back