• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Appearing from the Shadows - Gengar!!

HystericalGengar

Ghost of Insanity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Hey what's up. I'm the HystericalGengar, or Insane Gengar, Ghost of Insanity.. stuff.
    Idk. I like Gengar!!! Favorite ghost type ever!!!

I'm new here and stuff. This introduction sucks.
    Well anything with pokemon uh..

In my gaming possession, I have Pokemon White, Pokemon FireRed, and Pokemon Red Mystery Dungeon. The only Nintendo system I have is the Nintendo DSI. What I plan to do is.. get money!! So I can get Nintendo Wii, possibly the WiiU, and most importantly a Nintendo 3DS. I really want to play Pokemon Y!!!

Yveltal is so freaking awesome!!! My favorite pokemon from the 6th gen is Noivern! A bat dragon thing!

So uh.. Yea idk. I went crazy with a mere introduction. I made my Gengar Avatar and Gengar Signature. mine mine mine. I make. Yes.​

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    ;) welcome, gengar.

Gengar really is a great pokémon, especially after they made a Mega Evolution with pure badassery in Pokémon X/Y
    Spoiler:

Nobody is gonna say that he looks ugly, that's for sure!
    :) Your introduction doesn't suck, don't say that! we can get to know better by reading this, and that's what an introduction is for, right?

When you get Pokémon Y, I would love to have your friendcode, so we can trade or whatever sometimes!
    And about your avatar and signature, I totally love them! they're so cool!

Well, if you need help just leave a message, and don't be shy!

Years
    Get a 3DS when you can! No one can resist the awesomeness of X and Y, especially not me, hehe. But it's worth a pretty penny so yeah.. lots of saving. :( But that system is one of the best right now and so worth it. Welcome to the forum, Ghost! Check out the ghost type fanclub sometime if you're a fan!

Oh, but Yveltal and Noivern are awesome. I have both in my X and am pretty excited to start training them. Yveltal reminds me a little bit of Lugia loots cooler. Hope you have fun discussing the many things Pokemon here - you're going to love it! Let the staff know if you need some help as we're more than happy to assist. Have an awesome time. :D

HystericalGengar

Ghost of Insanity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    @Mr. Alpha
    Thanks for the awesome greets man! Gengar totally rules for sure.

@Cirno
    Thanks for informing me on the fanclub!! I'll be checking it out in a few seconds :D

I will have fun. Nice to meet you all too! Thanks for the awesome replies.

Years
    Hi Gengar, and welcome aboard!

I know how you feel about wanting to play X/Y, I do have my 3DS XL but not the games. Hoping to get them at least next month so I can finally catch up with a lot of the community, and I've already set on who I'll pick as my Kalos starter. Given you love Gengar, who is one of the most popular Ghosts out there (because seriously, he is the original Ghost Pokemon) you'll love the Ghost-type club which Cirno showed you.

I do love how you made your theme on your own, it looks fantastic! I usually crop my own avatars as well so no wonder they turn out quite good. Anyways, I do look forward to seeing you around the forums and if you ever need to chat feel free to leave me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back