• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Appreciate the Anime!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    i love a lot of team rocket moments, their fourth wall breaks, sarcastic humour, roasting each other, and their amazingly terrible betrayals. I love James' character.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    The battles can be really good, and I like the humorous moments inserted in each episode. There are also times that they do well with character development and give us cliffhangers which leave you on the edge waiting to see how Ash and co get out of the situation they're put in. There's also at least a couple good lines in each episode which make you laugh or think differently about a character.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I appreciate how it makes the pokémon come alive much more than seeing them as sprites in the games. However, that's certainly a lot better since Gen 6 with pokémon amie c: Still! They become a lot more vivid and interesting than the games make them out to be.

Back