• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[April Fools 2008] Pokemon: T3h ULTAH SUPAH XTREME l33t Vershon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    damn i wanted to play to the pokemon league
    well that was a crazy joke man
    hahahahha

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Lol Isaw who did this and I wa going to say to myself some noob hacked CBMs account and did such a horrible thing1!!! the I saw we are all mods and the joke was place for me I am going to dawnlad ths hax cuz its du shiz nit

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    lol nice hack Coolboyman, want any more programs to help you?

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Yeah for terday I M a m0d guyz dat's awesm but my hax beta than that although I will play that hack, itz totally freaking pwng and I will play it till my 00bers f*ck teh n00bs away ^^.

Nice Joke CBM, hope to see some new things for prison in the next days.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i tink i shud hep bcuz i iz a gr3t hax0r. i cn m3k a petch cuz i iz wel ace

s0 hav i g0t da j0b

I t3k ths as a y3s

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Finally. I don't know for how long I have been waiting for such masterpiece. I'm glad you realized that Prism was just a time waste no one would like. I'm happy you stopped making that crap and spent your time (5 mins, I guess) for making the worthy sucessor of your greatest hack ever.

Sincerely, I think that Baro, The Dude, Hiroshi, etc..., should stop trying, because we just got the worth winner of 2008's HoTY, as well as the winner of the plot, innovations and specially mapping awards.
    I'm also looking forward to seeing more about your new features- such as a trainer next to Mr. Pokémon's house.

And seriously, I don't understand how nobody saw yet one of the things that would make a good hack turn awesome: selling RM. 4 keys in the shops.

So Zel, dude, leave Shiny Gold now. This is loads better. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, this is the best joke I have seen in all the day, a million times better than the username colour thing. Congrats.
    And seriously, the moderation of the board should put this in the "Thread guidelines" as example of what you SHOULDN'T do.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • In fact, Went. That was the first thing that crossed my mind. Maybe he is just posting an example of what to NOT do. But then I remembered "but that's why we have mods" (and look at it now, we're all modz! Yayz! :laugh:)

Sniff, this lil' hackes destroyed our hackies popularities, We are so sadz... Gollum... Gollum.

Gah, I'm gonna joke about it, but that doesnt change that I STILL hate this day -_-

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I luv da hax Cb ur da masta f haxorz cmpletely l33t!

Perfect one, CBM! It is a great joke and also it shows what today's low-end hackers think when they make a hack :D Anyway...

Hpe that ur wil nt nd dis hax cuz itz prfect keep t up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111oneoneone

P.S. I am leaving for 14 years to Scotland for study. See you "soon".

April fools :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I luv thiz hckx! U rokz CBmaaan!! Its sO GlItChY N' i LuuuV iT..
    I lUV tEh BeTa!!U roK/
    Seriously CBman, you really fooled me with this hack, and we're all mods!!!xD
    And now I'm going to become a supermod...lol

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • Yo c00lboyman,
    d1s 1s d@ b3zT h@X 1 'v3 s33n 1n @ |_ 0ng , |_0ng T1^^3, |<33p uP D@ gUd w0r|<!!!!!!

Spoiler:

//44tim44

Years
  • dis hak iz grate!
    Dis is tru ****! £$@€
    sINCeee yor g-gansgat yur porfesisonal

g00D lok on tahh hak c0oLgangstaman :b

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    lol nice April Fools joke... And speaking of the Moderator thing. I looked at that and said "What the heck?!" Took me a few minutes to realize that one...good job on both jokes!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Teh bete tis like tha best!!!!!111111
    Dis is tha bst hck eva!!!111111
    YoU ArE LiKe ThA GaNgStEr!
    L33T SP3AK TiS FoR ThA CoLL PpL!

Lol nice aprils fool joke!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back