• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Archanine Pack/Rapidash Herd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I had reached the cliffs, and was training my serpent.. he would simply look at anything in it's path, and it was dead.. I was calm, knowing that I now had a partner who could be trusted...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I soon was back where I started. In the sky. With stars swarming around me.
    "Darkness will not overcome your death Volcano, you will forever be part of this world. But you will also be apart of Blazes." the voice said.
    Before I had a chance to speak I was back on earth.
    I couldnt speak. I felt smaller. I looked around. Something was defiantly different. I looked at my feet. They were brown.
    "I am a eevee..." I said out loud.....

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I was halfway to the fates, when they appeared in front of me. "We know what you want." They said at once.

I was still glowing white and I said, "I want Volcano back! Don't let her die!" It sounded like a voice had joined mne, it was the voice of darkness. He wasn't lying, he wanted Volcano back as much as I did.

"We have turned back the clock for her." They said.

"What do you mean!?" both the darkness and me said.

"We made her a month old again, so she can grow up." They said

"Thank you!" I said bowing to their grace

"It's the least we could do, for the pokemon that overcomed all darkness. And took the burden of enduring the pain of it, so others wouldn't. For that we thank you. And we did this as a favor. Don't worry she'll remember you and everything else." They said.

"Have one more question. Why am I glowing white?" I asked looking at myself.

"We gave you the gift of immortality, because we know that once you die, darkness will rise again. So by keeping you alive, we rid everyone from darkness. Don't worry, the glow isn't perminate." They said disappearing.

I then turned around and met Volcano, who was an evee. "Hey! Volcano, is that you? YOu look so cute!" I said laughing. I noticed that my glowing had stopped.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • These Pokemon looked familiar to me. I squeaked. I didnt know what had happened.
    I got up with wobbily legs. I was thisty but all the meat around me didnt look good. I couldnt eat meat. I was still staying alive by milk. I squeaked again. I ran up to Blaze and ran around his legs. But I still couldnt speak.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I snuck up behind Blaze. "Hey, who's your little pup?"
    I looked carefully at Volcano, ready to pounce.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back