• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
Years
G.jpg
G-1.jpg

There You Go.
Sorry, didn't clarify there.^^; I actually meant one like kabuto, chansey, pikachu, cubone, moltres, etc.
For example:
Spoiler:

Sorry about that again! PM me a garchomp sprite like that moltres one or show one here please! Thank you again if you can give me one!

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Someone help! I can't edit my ROM anymore :( Whenever I try to access a map on AM I get the following message:

Access violation at address (xxxxxxxx) in module 'AdvanceMap.exe'. Read of address C5C5C500.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
CheifsFan
It's either your rom is corrupt or your AdvanceMap is. Try reinstall AdvanceMap or get a new one, if nothing works it could be your rom. I'm pretty sure somethings up with AdvanceMap.

My Question
How would I edit pokemon sprites/backsprites on a FireRed rom. Is there a PET .ini for it?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
what kind of problem...?

The two maps won't connect, or what...?

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
When I try and enter one map (in the south) from my map in the north, the game will stop for a second while on nmap about 2 tiles from smap and then the game will freeze (sound and all) about 1 tile from smap. When I try view maps on amap after this for about 5-10 minutes I get the above mentioned error.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
CheifsFan
I've had this problem, just re-install AM and it should be fine...

Years
I need help with something that may be simple but I want to know how to change what HM's need certain badges to be able to use them outside battle.

For example the first Gym you get the BOULDERBADGE which allows you to use HM05 FLASH outside battle so how do you change it so when you get the BOULDERBADGE instead you can use HM01 CUT outside battle!

Please Help!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Thank you very much. How exactly can some people so artistic at doing this? I'd love a few hints as to how to actually make something able to be called "good"(lol I can't draw on paint to save my life XD)
Sorry about the bad News, but I just Can't Do it. It
is Too Hard. phew.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
Yes, ive searched for it but no answers =(
so.. does anybody kno where to put the english inis in Pokemon Amplifier 2006?
when i downloaded it, it just came with a sources folder so i dont kno where to put it =[

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
CheifsFan
I've had this problem, just re-install AM and it should be fine...

That didn't work... I decided to make a cave inbetween the two places instead. Only problem is my warp doesn't work...

And now that I've changed my walldoors to ladders it works fine..not. Whenever I try to use the second ladder the screen stays white and doesn't load the route you're supposed to be taken to... What's going on!!!???

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I didn't realise! My problem seems to have gone away but I'm still confused over why it occured in the first place...

Last edited:

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
I need help with something that may be simple but I want to know how to change what HM's need certain badges to be able to use them outside battle.

For example the first Gym you get the BOULDERBADGE which allows you to use HM05 FLASH outside battle so how do you change it so when you get the BOULDERBADGE instead you can use HM01 CUT outside battle!

Please Help!

I'm not an expert on this but I think you need to use a Hex editor for that. I think you need to look up the badge and find which HM it enables.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2007
I'm new at the whole hacking thing....

i've started hacking ruby and just wanted to know how you edit the intro sprites at the begining, when birch is introducing you to the poke world and when you pick you name and gender?

what do i need to edit those sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back