• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ardariel Skies (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "Don't call me Maxxie!!!! and we are the same age!" I yelled at Matt. "And... we all know my Blue Lightning is perfect! she can win against ANY type of airship!!! and yours is made of cans" I 'joked' back at Matt. "yea... you are a very good man Matt... but apparently... you have to be tough in this world to surivive" I added.

I saw Sapphire saw the dead body and the blood. "Oh yeah... the mercenaries we attacked killed some men here in the platform..." I explained it to her as with a little kick I threw the dead body to the ocean. "I hope he finds Him... because apparently I will never find Him with all the things I have done" I said as I saw the body falling deeper as it started to get filled by water.

"So... let's go inside... I don't know you, but I'm quite hungry and I haven't eat a good breakfast in long time..." I told both with a bit of english tone as I approached the staircase to the elevator. As we were in it, I looked at them. "So... I don't plan to stay here for too long... of course... I will visit this place quite often since it is really good... so... we are a clan now... I don't know if we can fly together..." I told them. "I plan on going to Siberia... there is almost no one there because of the cold... and I prefer cold... man, I love cold!" I added. We reached the kitchen, where most of all the crews were eating and I clapped my hands once. "Ok!! 24 waffles here for me and some maple syrup!" I yelled as I sat down on a chair next to a grey-colored table. "sit down!... what are you going to eat?" I asked Matt and Sapphire.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt gasped as he Max threw him in the water. "Max... Why didn't you even give him a proper buriel!?" Matt said a silent prayer for the dead body, and walk over to the other two.

"Yeah.. sure." Matt sat down and was oddly quiet. "I'll have Waffles. And Siberia sounds good." Matt looked kinda depressed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "There is no ground here Matt..." I told him. "Yea... Siberia is a great place for doing research and developing stuff" I replied. "All kind of stuff... I'm thinking in doing some improvements to the hull, engines, and other stuff" I added as man what everyone ordered. "so.. are you coming with me?... also... do you have any plans on new weapons or other areas?" I asked as I started eating the waffles like an animal.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire smirked and replied, "I want a boilled human heart with some butter."
    She took a seat and slumped. She enjoyed smells of the kitchen, normally only eating millitary style rations and ocational human to fill her occational bloodlust. Bloodlust was a side-effect of her genectic manipulation. Her parents were Allaince scum, but they tried to save her as much as they could.
    Saph reasured with a purr, "I'm only kidding Maxen, even though human seems to be a treat to me, I'm well aware it is cannibalism. It would make the crew extremely nervous."

Tristian tripped in laughing madly, yelling, "Jimmy 'as gone mad and got him a score of three he has! Blood all over the decky!"
    Then he falls over with a knife in his leg.
    Saph complains, "Ok, now I'm sure I'm having a bad day. I knew Jim was going to crack up. Aw, well, he's dead by now. I'm sure one of mine on gaurd got Jim with a 44."
    She sips yet more wine. Zack comes by an attends to Tristians wound.

Sapphire adresses to Max, "Maybe we should go with you, it would do a great deed to what's left of my crew. I would also like to know where I could adquire more men. We all need, what they would say in the past, a 'vacation'."
    She took another sip of wine, finishing the glass. Then yawned, slumping onto the table. It was as if she intended to take a nice little nap.
    Tristian yelped in pain, but he was ok. He was given something to counteract to beer, and was coming to his senses. Zack on the other had was glaring at Tristian while dressing Tristian's wound.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    OOC: Aargh. I need to start! XD

IC:

Outside, a small ship was sitting in the bay. One man stood on top of it, looking up at the larger one next to it. He studied it for some time, then slid down the small ladder at the side and into the entrance port. A sweep of light flashed on him for a second, followed by a small flood of words in his head. Nothing was afoot. He moved on, up to his quarters. He took out a map from a drawer, and studying it carefully decided a path that would keep him away from the Alliance. He walked back to the port, and quietly slipped out.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Eyes narrow as Myneth comes into veiw. She was indeed furious as she aproached her captain. "Great, all my hard work I did this morning, for nothing! Nothing! Now I have to re-fasten the screws, and check if the weapons are fine! Maybe even check for nonexistant tears..." she sighs, sinking into a seat, "And I didn't even have breakfast..." Her stomache rumbles slightly, unaware of Sapphire.

"Some Captain you are, not even caring about your crew member. Myneth povero, ? schiavo," she mumbles in Italian.

((I LOVE FreeTranslation.com! n.n))

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I have started to use "english-spanish-translation.com"... you can find italian also... and many other languages... looks a good translator to me XD

"Non siete Myneth asservito..." I said in italian to Myneth as she walked over at Matt. "And... now everyone think I'm bad because I threw dead body to the water while you are making jokes of your bloodlust! crazy world..." I told Sapphire as I finished the waffles. "I think we should leave tomorrow to Siberia... because today... it's a great day to test our airships Matt... to finally show you that the Blue Lightning it's better than the Armored Hawk..." I said as I smiled... but it looked like an evil smile.

"This is not for the jokes Matt... it's just that... oh well... I love the dogfights... and you know it... and I like to test my airship agaisnt anything... what do you say? ... BUT!... no crew... you have to repair, fight, your own airship... no help from anybody... ok?" I added. Man... I still don't know why I did that... maybe the maple syrup made me hyper.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She looks at Max before continuing to speak with Matt.

"So, we're going to Siberia? For...another fight..." she growls. She look at the two, green eyes flickering from one to another. "Honestly, I don't understand you two..." she says, grabbing a waffle off of Matt's plate. "Thank you kindly, Cap'n!" she says bittersweetly, before heading off to work on the Armored Hawk again.

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    Sapphire smiles, "Eh Maxen, I'm sure Streaks of a Dying Sun could beat Matts airship well, especially when I don't have my crew about, they were horrible."
    Tristian gave another whelp, then he hit Zack over the back. He reached for another beer, but seem to get in a fight over the bottle with Zack. Zack took the bottle and ran with it, while Tristian limped after. Saph shakes her head and laughs.
    She states, "My ship will be done with automatic repair by now. She could use a little fuel."
    Sapphire leaves her seat and stretches, then adds, "Nice day for a tournament, you guys are always trying to prove who's better anyway. I wonder what would happen if a women beat ya."
    Smirking she gave Max a hard pat on the back.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Myneth, what a complaner." Matt sighed. "She's a great worker, and like part of the family." He added in a quiet comment on her working for pretty cheap too.

"Dog...fight??" Matt's eyes Lit up, and he jumped up. "YEAH! I've been dying for some good competition! When should we start!? The Hawk is the best ship around! You're puny weapons can barely scratch her, and she can blow through even the toughest armor and sheilds! She's not as fast as the Blue lightning, but She's faster than some alliance ships." Matt was jumping up and down excitedly.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "so you are in too Sapphire?... even better..." I expressed as I smiled. "well... I'm going to get ready... see you in the platform Matt" I added standing up and leaving to the Blue Lightning. "oh! ... and I really don't care if a woman beats me, Sapphire!" I said to her without turning.

I finally reached the Blue Lightning, and it appeared there was no one there... but suddenly all my crew appeared and started to ask me questions. "Captain! I heard you are going to fight the Armored Hawk and Streaks of a Dying Sun!" - "Captain! are you going to fight alone!?" - "Is that true Captain!?". I nodded still with a smile... I turned around and ordered them to go away. They obeyed and I sighed for relief.

I placed my long coat in a table and I cracked my neck. I took a screwdriver and started to work on the turrets. I began working on everything... first the turrets... then the missile packs... then the engines, and finally everything inside. "Ha! I'm ready... I have even cleaned it!... Joe! bring the Blue Lightning up to the platform!" I yelled. An intercom in the ceiling worked and it was Joe, "OK!" he simply replied.

I was sitting down on the Blue Lightning while it was on the elevator going outside. And then we were outside. "Ahhh... the beautiful smell of powder... it's going to smell more after this..." I said as I carefully jumped down on the wings, and then to the floor. It was actually pretty tall... but I was ok. I smiled and waited for Sapphire and Matt while I rested my body on one of the supporters of the Blue Lightning... you know... like the wheels but they weren't... since the Blue Lightning could already take off vertically.

Chriz

Years
    Sapphire shook her head, "You're delusional Matt! I'll melt your hull like it was butter!!"
    Tristian asks, "What's butter?"
    Zack answers him, "A food additive that seemed to be very popular in the 2001 era. Was later banned in America."
    Sapphire asks, "Why are you guys listening anyway? Go wash the ship."
    Zack and Tristian walk off, a little upset like. Zack didn't think it was fair, he was the ships doctor. Tristian just didn't want to wash the ship.
    Sapphire says to Matt, "Your ship is slower then mine anyway. I'd like to prove why my Airship is called 'Streaks of a Dying Sun'. She far better then your piece of floating junk (joking), even if she is smaller."
    Sapphire crosses her arms and narrows her eyes on Matt, the sticks out her forked and pierced tongue out at Matt.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Oh, It's on Sapphire. IT IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Matt yelled, stuck his tounge back, made a face, and ran off to his ship.

"WE'RE GONNA BATTLE!!!!" Matt yelled, and began preparing his ship. He loaded all the weapons, checked the engines, and set up the battle armor. "Alright. We're Going. Shino,lock the doors. Gryffin, Round up the animals and put them in their pens,(The Hawk has a lot of animal residents. Just for company, not for food.) and lock down anything loose. Then get off the ship!"

Last edited:

Chriz

Years
    Sapphire ran to her ship and quickly ordered everyone off and away. She ran into the ship and pulled out extra weapons he had stowed away. Quickly she bolted Another 2 Plasma beam weapons, Quad missiles, and spikes. She made sure everything was as tight as it could. Then she boarded her ship. Everything was at it's best, Sapphire made sure, and she had fueled the craft as well. Sapphire piloted the ship to the bay doors, and had them opened. She had her headset, and full piloting gear. The ship needed little runway, she was in the sky fast, and sapphire pulled her around to get her opponents in view. Full shields where up. Sapphire put the weapons on full charge, targeting the Armored Hawk first.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt slammed a button, and the Armored Hawk lurched foward, towards The Streaks of a Dying Sun. "YEAAAAH~~~"

"Gattling Guns, Fire! Laser Cannon, Fire! Homing Missles, Fire!" Matt said, and focussed all his fire power at Sapphire's ship. " THIS IS FUUUN!" He yelled, and hit a button. The chair rose and he was out in the open. "Fire!!!" He yelled, as he shot from the manned Laser Rifle on the top.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I took off as well as Streaks of a Dying Sun. I accelerated and turned around. The Blue Lightning was perfect at flying... and I was going to prove to everyone it was perfect at all categories. It was a cloudy day... and there was a lot of fog also. I smiled... since it was cold too. "Sorry Matt... but a hawk is weak against a lightning and a sun... and you are out of the category" I expressed as I locked on all my weapons to the Armored Hawk.

Chriz

Years
    Sapphire put on full jets and Slammed the ship right across Matt's ship. Metal screeched horribly as Streaks of a Dying Sun cut into the other ship. Flare of on full, making the metal of the enemy ship weak. Then she veered off around Matt's ship, making the seeking missiles collide with his own ship.
    Sapphire taunted, "Your hawk in no match for my dragon!"
    She then slammed into his other side. Even though the enemy ship had high defense, she knew that it will have to go down sometime.
    Sapphire yelled, "Just like taking down that carrier in Russia!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    It looked like Sapphire was already making weaker the shield and hull of the Armored Hawk. I kept shooting the bullets... I made them bigger and more powerful. I kept shooting directly on two spots, near the engines, and near the main bridge. I stopped in mid-air and then when it was getting weaker and weaker those spots... then fired the bombs to those spots. I was sure they had to do great damage... the bullets, and the attacks of Sapphire... the Armored Hawk had to fall... geez... I'm talking like an evil man now.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    As the bombs were shooting towards The Armored Hawk, two sheets of metal flew at them, and they flew right back at Max. "HAHHHHHH! I've prepared for this. I checked out all your weapons yesterday~" Matt laughed.

Matt was Hysterical at this point. "Hey, Sapphire. There were mines on the hull of the Hawk, and when you scraped against them, YOU GOT'EM!!!" Matt pressed the button to detonate the bombs, and a Warning Flashed on the screen.

"Hull Weakening in 3 areas. Not Critical at this point, but a problem could arise." Said the Female Robotic voice.

"Aw, crap."

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire smiled, "I was well aware of that."
    She knew the sheild were down 50%
    Sapphire yelled, "Looks like you'll have a hell of a job after this!"
    Saph turned the ship the the back jets were facing Matt's hull. Then she turned engines on full! Sapphire was sure Matt will be going down. She had no doubt about it, he'll probly even get a sniff of her fumes by now. She had to full herself together now, no time to get prideful, still another to go. Max wasn't going to be so easy to bring down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back