• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ardariel Skies (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    The bombs exploded just as the metal sheets hit them. "So what? Your little birdy is still going down" I replied to Matt. Between the smoke, I kept shooting in the same spots I was with the turrets. The bombs were reloaded and I fired them again at the same spots. I kept doing this just two more times. "Ok... I must admit the hull is strong... but it's still going down..." I said as I kept shooting more bullets. I was saving the missiles for Streaks of a Dying Sun... of course... it was a little tournament... so I wasn't really going to kill Matt... nor Sapphire.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt pressed a button, and the ship rose, causing the jets, and the bullets to miss. He shot two heat seeking missles at the jets, and Pressed a few more buttons, and The place of the engines, Jets, weapons, and where Sapphire was on the ship were Highlighted in red. Matt grinned , and Shot 12 missles directly where Sapphire was. He was going for Blood!! The missles were locked on to Her Heat signature, and would chase it, and were heavily armored, at the cost of speed. Matt had been developing these for months. "Sorry, nothing personal. You seem like a great person, but I won't lose. Even if you have to die, I WON'T lose."

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire turn her ship right around, heading right for the engines of Max's ship. She turned the engines all the way and let of her Quad Missiles off right at Max's ship, and turned off at a split second.
    Sapphire yelled, "Want to play chicken Maxy?"
    Shields were down to 43%. Saph activated the guns, Plasma beams were at full power. Sapphire decided that it would be difficult to finish this.

She wasn't prepared to be dumping and dead bodies into the sea.

Sapphire blasted the beams right at Matt's ship, hard. Then she let go of the controls. She ran to a wire panel and stared rerouting power. 0% power to beams, the ships voice echoed in her mind. 0% power to main jets, again.
    Shields at 73% and rising.
    Water hissed as the ship plummeted through it like a dart.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw now Matt was rampage!!! I saw he was serious and then I placed the Blue Lightning above and behind the engines of the Armored Hawk... and then I started to directly shoot at them. And I fired more bombs too... "man... Matt!! if you try even more... I will shoot you down... for real" I told him as I fired more bombs to disable atleast his engines.

I saw now Sapphire was going against me... "great!" I expressed as I avoided most of her attacks... but the last beams hit me. "Blue Lightning 75%" announced the computer. I sighed and locked on at her... I fired the turrets, the bombs, and some missiles at her.

OOC: I have to go offline... so... I ask to not attack a lot against me while I'm gone... that would be cheating... I have suffered that o_O...

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Fire All Missles!" Matt yelled, and the whole ship shook with the recoil, as all the missles shot at The Streaks of a Dying Sun. "I'd say the ships Name is okay. Oh, I made a funny!" Matt laughed. He wasn't acting like himself...

"What's the ship's status?" Matt asked the computer.

"The Armored Hawk is at 64%. Weapons at 79%, Engines at 61%" The Monotonous female voice said.

"Okay.. thats pretty good."

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire smiled as the ship dove. She turn on the ship's generations and started inside repairs. Matt's attack didn't reach her ship. Soon everything would be online again, and Sapphire could really give Matt a what for.
    Sapphire sung into the headpiece, "Oh Matty, Oh Matty, what have you done? Oh Matty, Oh Matty, I say you're about done. I've place an EMP wave on your ship, and what is this? Your ship is on fire! Oh Matt-chan, I would watch out, you don't want to fall in the drink with me. You'll make a nice meal on my dinner table, if you get what I mean. So you better watch out! Oh Matty is what I have for din-din if he doesn't watch out!"
    Sapphire smirked evily, but hoped Max wouldn't hold it against her. She presses a button, and an EMP device on Matt's ship activated. It caused a wide wave, knocking out systems.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Marrus had arrived at the warehouse.
    "So, you have the supplies I need?" He said aloud.
    "Yes," Answered a voice. "Of course."
    A rumbling was heard, and a crane arm came into view.
    "Transport it to my ship," Marrus said to it. "I need to leave A.S.A.P."
    "Of course," Said the voice.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I locked on at Matt and fired two bombs against the Armored Hawk. The Blue Lightning was hovering, and I rose a bit, and fired some missiles against Streaks of a Dying Sun. Man... I was laughing... that dogfight was mine... I lowered again a bit and shot the bombs again against the Armored Hawk. "Man... I'm on fire" I laughed.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Myneth rolled her eyes as she stood, looking at the others fight like mad hounds. "Temper temper temper," (like she should be talking, that little hotheaded gal!) she sighs into the headpeice she has on her head, her tongue rolling over her Italian accent gracefully. Don't ask where she got the headpeice...she was nice and safe on the ground, enjoying the laughing, joking, and even screaming (not frightened screams...just...yelling) into the head piece.

She begins to polish her toold, glad she was safe on the ground. If her Captain died...well, she could always join Max's crew...

Yet, even though Matt got on her nerves, he was still like a brother to him...however. She shrugs. If he's gone, he's gone. No use over that. She can get on nicely in her life, fixing up other ships...joining another crew. However...

"Matt, you better not die!" she declares into the peice, leaning back into her chair.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Raen knelt on the windswept shore, his eyes closed as he listened to the steady rhythm of the tide. Moving one hand forward as a wave neared, the wanderer released a small object from his hand. It was a paper flower. Instantly, the folded paper was swept into the sea and carried away by the current.

"For those who died in battle . . . " Raen murmured softly. Although this was a ritual he performed after each battle, he never found his sincerity lessen. A life was a life--whether and enemy's or otherwise.

Slowly opening his blue eyes, the male fell still--allowing the shimmering sea to reflect and blend with his azure glance. Wordlessly, Raen allowed the restless sea zephyrs to caress his face and toy with his dark hair.

Finally, the wanderer stood, turning his gaze upward and over his shoulder to the battle in the skies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "I'm not gonna die!" Matt yelled, and The ship did a barrel roll. "You can't hit me!!" Matt laughed, and sped into Sapphires ship full speed. "TAKE THAT!"

"Myneth, I'm not gonna die! You'd probabally join Max's crew as soon as I died anyway!" He teased.

"Ship at 47 percent. Hull breach in 3 places. Chance of winning, 31%. Chance of survival if ship crashes, 3%." The lifeless computer voice said.

"Oh, joy. I've had worse odds though!"

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire turn her ship, right into the line of fire.
    Sapphire jeered, "As the eyes of death stare at me I stare at them back, and what is this that lays before but a dagger?"
    Sheilds went to max in front of the ship. The waves sloshing against the front spikes. The rage of a storm reflecting in Sapphire's eyes. Blood ran down the corner of her mouth, she had bit her tongue, and it traveled down her chin. The ship lurded into the sky, point to Armored Hawk.
    It became personal the moment you sayed you'll kill me to win!
    The ship seemed to rawr to live again. Sapphire's eyes glowed in the darkness of the ship. The looked directly in front of her. She was standing, stearing the ship with her mind.
    Sapphire spoke, "You decided to step on the nail, not I."
    Red beams squirled, into the hull of Matt's ship. Missiles let fly and bullets ran loose. Sapphire considered herself the blue dragon. The ship was her might. No scared girl in the corner of a white room, no more.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw now Sapphire's bloodlust couldn't get higher. It was now a massacre against Matt. I couldn't let someone die... it was a friendly tournament. I sighed as I started to type something on a holographic keyboard. "You... my friends... have forced me to rreveal the secret weapon of the Blue Lightning... not even my crew knows about it" I expressed as the keyboard disppeared and the Blue Lightning started to shine an electric blue... well... it could have even , temporaly, blind a living thing if it didn't had anything to cover its eyes.

The Blue Lightning stopped from shooting... the clouds started to make thunders... and real lightnigs started to strike everything. Inside the Blue Lightning, all lights went off... but the outer shining was enough to let me see. Then, the Blue Lightning advanced, at almost lightning-speed, against the Armored Hawk. The nose of the my airship penetrated the hull of the Armored Hawk, and I got it there until I turned around. I actually saved Matt from dying... was that or dying with missiles, bullets... and lasers?

I crashed Matt's airship against the platform and the Blue Lightning was... alive. It went far away, and turned around. It gave a U-turn infront of Streaks of a Dying Sun to the left... and in headed against it... it was going to penetrate the hull. How I did that?... the engines and some secret boxes inside the Blue Lightning summons storms... with some weather technology. Then... everything goes off... and saves all the energy to the engines. The boxes then, attracts all electric shields and the very electricity to the airship... it then makes the hull almost like steel at zero gravity ((all metals have different density without gravity... makes them... reaaaaally sharp)). All the electricity gets transformed into pure energy... and the process releases energy that goes to the engines... and then the pure energy also feeds them.

The results are... a... a giant, solid, sharp, really fast, blue lightning. Did you think that it got its name just because it's fast and it's blue?...... well... you were wrong.

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    Sapphire screamed. She was coming to her senses. A creature voiced it's opinion behind her.
    Sapphire yelled, "Daisy!"
    The ship steered shook and sunk. Then steered towards base. Sapphire hugs Daisy, a large white wolf, and kisses her.
    Sapphire whispers, "I'm sorry, I broke my promise Daisy. You can thank Max for me."
    She adjusted Daisy's collar and handed her the headpiece. Then she laid down for a nap at Daisy's feet.
    Daisy: What? You expect me to fly this thing! Evil?
    Daisy took the ship in, growling at her master. She was a creature of extreme intelligence, and the ship's only pet. No mentioned because she was the ship's secret, or I recently decided to add her to the story.
    Sapphire woke up and slid the headset back on her head. Daisy receded to a hiding place of hers, keeping herself a secret.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt stood on the deck of the Armored hawk, inspecting the damage. "MAX!!! YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS!!!" He yelled, and ran and got the headset.

"Myneth, You're an execellent worked, you know that?" He was trying to butter her up, so she wouldn't scream at him. "Um, the ship is kinda wrecked.... so,,,,help?" He chringed, and waited for her to scream.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    A bolt of lightning crashed into the ground near Raen, fully destroying a ledge of rock. However, the mercenary did not flinch. An eerie calm seemed to surround him as he continued to view the aerial battle. His gaze silent and intent, Raen's pale, blue eyes shimmered faintly. So, that's the power of the Blue Lightning . . . I'm not sure how long I'll be on that ship. But, I do know one thing.

As fleeting as a lightning flash, a smile flitted across Raen's features. My time with that ship should be interesting.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As Sapphire came back to her senses... which I knew when she did because the airship wasn't destroying everything, I sighed for relief. The Blue Lightning was still flying around in that form... until I decided to turn it off. The thunders stopped, and so did the lightnings. I landed the Blue Lightning and walked out of my airship. I went to Matt and laughed "THAT makes me the winner of this friendly tournament...". A few crewmen went to the platform and saw the Blue Lightning. "Don't touch it... it will shock you... if it doesn't burn your hand first." I told them. As I mentioned... no one... absolutely no living thing knew about the secret weapon. A lightning was seen at the very horizon and my eyes were shining as it appeared. My eyes were like a blue mirror... that's what many persons tell me. "I'm the winner! I'm the winner!!" I started to yell as I rose my hands and ran across the platform.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire stood on the ramp of her ship. A white wolf strolled past her. Sapphire gave a dissaproving look at Daisy. She broke one of her promises, and Daisy no longer had to keep one of hers in return. Daisy looked franticly for Max. She gave small questioning barks.
    The recent fight gave sapphire insperation. She would be to drawing up plans soon.
    Tristian comments, "Ah, lady Bloodwinger, I was hoping you were dead."
    Sapphire comments loosely, "Ha ha, very funny, I would normally hurt you for that."
    Sapphire ran to Matt and pounce apon him. She was trying to clamp her teeth around his neck. So soon she had relapsed into bloodthirst.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw Sapphire got out of Streaks of a Dying Sun. I smiled and stopped running. I walked up at her and looked at a white wolf. "nice fight... and who is this?" I said as I crouched to be at the eye level of the white wolf. My eyes were then very... weird... I mean... if you kept looking at them... you would fall into a deep thought... believe me... I was staring into myself... now that's why my hair is like that... I won't never see a mirror again. "I didn't know you had a wolf..." I added standing up.

But as soon as I said that, I saw Sapphire going after Matt... bloodlust again. I ran and tried to save Matt... man... I saved Matt like 100 times in the past. I pulled her away from him... and looked at her. Now... where can I find something with blood but that doesn't matters? I thought.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Daisy began licking Max furiously.
    Sapphire side commented, "Daisy? I thought you gave me Daisy."
    Then she tightens her grip on Matt. Daisy looked into Max's eyes she seem to be uneffected. Her eyes were a deep crimson. She wagged her snowy tail and gave a short howl. Sapphire lost interest in Matt and threw him aside, then strode to Max's side.
    She addresses, "Or my friend in Deuchland."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back