• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Most Of Your Friends Guys Or Girls?

Are most of your friends guys or girls?

• Girls

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Guys

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Equal Amount of Males and Females

Votes: 18 26.9%

• Total voters

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
Years
  • Most of my friends are retards, the guys are immature retards and the girls are moody retards.

Piggedy Pig: Oink? *taps hooves*

OH! And all the pigs are phat (as in funky) retards.

Piggedy Pig: *smiles*

'nyway, I do have few friends of both genders who I do like to hang out with. And most of those friends happen to be guys, both IRL and online.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Since I'm bit of a Tomboy I'm going to have more boy's that are friends then girls. Because I'm not that type of girl that will talk about makeup [unless your talking about eyeliner] the one that will wear pink, but I will wear skirts and stuff. I'm into Video games which most girls are too scared to play,

:t354:TG

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    It's kind of hard, seeing as I hang out with both guys and girls; and it's in pretty much even numbers. But I think I'm a little bit more comfortable speaking to guys because they have similar interests as me *slight tomboy*. But that doesn't mean I don't chatter away with girls. XDD So it's even I guess.

Years
  • Most of my friends are guys because we have more in common though I do prefer my female friends because....well they're female.;D

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I could probably go better with girls, but I've gotten used to hanging out with guys.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    It's pretty even with me..usually I don't just hang out with one person, so my "clique" is split halfway =/

...But most of my closest friends are girls because they're easier to talk to about things that actually matter. Most of my guy friends are emotionally retarded, and have no feelings whatsoever. They're the type of people you just go out and do random crap with =/

But they still kick ass <_<

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Most of my friends are on the internet and most of my friends on the internet are boys and i only have like 1 real friend in real life and thats a girl so yeah boys!

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • Girls XD I use to have more guy friends, but I seem to loose them more eaisly so Im not friends with that many guys x3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • IRL, most of my friends are girls :3

According to a certain internet rule, most of my internet friends are guys.

Does that even out?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'm a girl but all my closest friends except for 1, are guys. I have two boy friends and one girl friend.
    On the internet, the situation is similar only less severe. I talk with a lot more guys than girls but I do talk with quite a few girls.
    I get along with girls at my school though. They're very nice

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • It's about even.
    But somehow, all the guys that are my friends are CRAZY.
    Seriously crazy. No doubt. or have some kind of weirdness in them.
    With girls, it's only on occations.

Years
  • Most guys generally hate me because I'm sensitive and caring, I have recently made a few guy friends because I like watching wrestling (sounds odd coming from me, all my female friends were so shocked when they found out XD). But generally my friends are mostly girls, I just connect to the female side of stuff more than the male side for some reason. One of my female friends constantly tells me to "just act like a dude for once". XD

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I'm a social butterfly in the real world..... I got friends everywhere.... males and females....

I'm about right in the middle.... but I will say, for the most part, chicks are far more beautiful, they are better to look at... lolz.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Honestly? Most of my friends are girls, and girls are still the ones that only talk to me, the odd male does too.

Back