• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there any recent sets without EX or break cards?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Not dogging on the EX or Break, but personally I like regular holo's. just curious on if any recent sets come with either non holo or holo. XY, black and white, HG/SS.

Any help?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    HG/SS had no EXs, I think anything between DP and the last HGSS set had no EXs. XY - AOR (ancient origins) have no BREAKs but do have EXs.

Sun and Moon won't have any EXs, but might end up having BREAKs

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    HG/SS had no EXs, I think anything between DP and the last HGSS set had no EXs. XY - AOR (ancient origins) have no BREAKs but do have EXs.
    Not dogging on the EX or Break, but personally I like regular holo's. just curious on if any recent sets come with either non holo or holo. XY, black and white, HG/SS.

Any help?

The first couple sets of Black and White (BW and NVI) had no EXes or BREAKs.

Back