• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are We NeRDS?

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
    Years
    ok right first off nadan i think you might want to recheck what you said. Don't you mean "as long as u r NOT unhealthily obsessed"? And besides if people want to be unhealthily obsessed with a fictional game that is completly up to them i say. I'm obsessed with Guilty Gear X2 and RPG games but no one has ever harrased me because of it.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Nerd? I don't think so. People ask if I like it although it's rare for people to do so, I just say "hell yeah." I couldn't care any less what they think of me, though I haven't been in that situation where they start laughing, I guess the older the less they care, but that doesn't mean it alwasy works. But who cares what people think of you anyway? Just myself is enough and liking Pok?mon doesn't make me a nerd, just weirder in my case :P

Back