• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a boy or girl?

What are you?

• Female!

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Male!

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • lol so many peeps ask me whether I'm male or female. I'm actually female. It's weird being in the minority!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • igtica said:
    lol so many peeps ask me whether I'm male or female. I'm actually female. It's weird being in the minority!
    You are female? ??? I thought you were PichuSecretBase..

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I'm a male!

By the way, I hate that your message must be at least 25 characters long pop-up especially when you get your entire point across in way less than the 25 characters!

Lord of winter

Lord of Sheer Cold
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 30, 2003
    Uh? Me? I am boy. The rate of boy and girl is akways like 4:1 that was simple.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Eh, I'm female (I don't like being referred to as a woman though...seems wrong for me personally, for some reason. o_O)...sometimes I really wish I was born a boy, though. You guys seem to have more fun in certain respects...and you don't have to put up with all this girly crap either. -_-

Iveechan said:
    I don't like being refered to as a girl or a woman. I'm just female. Erm, I want my uterus surgically removed because periods suck and I never plan on having any stupid kids. Not the ovaries, I need hormones, just the big bloody sac. Did I gross anyone out? GOOD >: D

YES, same here...periods are the SUCK...

latiosspud said:
    Keep your personal business to yourself.
    G-LANCE said:
    after reading that ive frankly lost my appetite...
    *cringes*

Wow...um, grow up?

Years
  • Keleri said:
    Eh, I'm female (I don't like being referred to as a woman though...seems wrong for me personally, for some reason. o_O)...sometimes I really wish I was born a boy, though. You guys seem to have more fun in certain respects...and you don't have to put up with all this girly crap either. -_-

YES, same here...periods are the SUCK...

Wow...um, grow up?
    Look, there's something I like to call "girl talk" and it's not the best place to put it here.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Lord of winter said:
    Uh? Me? I am boy. The rate of boy and girl is akways like 4:1 that was simple.
    Pokemon is a boys cartoon!
    Of course there will be more males than female!

Tweak

:D heh now its 19:24

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • I'm a GIRL! I'm getting sick and tired of at least half of the PC members calling me a boy! I'm a GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL!

Jeez, I shouldn't even be reminding anyone. I thought they'd get the point now

Back