• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a geek?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *moved since it's a quiz/poll sort of thing*

I've taken that once.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    *moved since it's a quiz/poll sort of thing*

I've taken that once.

Not a geek at all, but I am pretty smart... o_o.... Might get a living someday.

Well, my major skill in my life is computers... I know mostly everything (except programing).... :-/

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I got - 10.45365% - Geekish Tendencies
    "....." x_x;

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Haruka said:
    Not a geek at all, but I am pretty smart... o_o.... Might get a living someday.

Well, my major skill in my life is computers... I know mostly everything (except programing).... :-/
    *coughnotasmecough*
    Look!
    I am too cool to be a geek!
    *get out black glass*
    *evade the bullet that shot by Scott*
    I am busy!
    I have to dodge those bullet in the Matrix!!!
    Also stop them!!!

Cool DUDE!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... If you dare to say that i'm not a geek, you need a visit to the mental institution.

Enough said...

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    I'm a Total Geek! Woo hoo! But then again, that's not much of a geek, is it? I mean, compared to the other rankings, such as Geek God. Oh well, I always knew something was up with me.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zento is a girl you know. =3

I imagine a lot of us around here get high marks on that. I know Kayleigh expects me to get a full 100% or something. ;p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, nah.

Well, maybe. o.o;

J/K! ^_^ I wouldn't think you're that geeky. .. What were your results? O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I was too. I don't even know what that means! o_O Does it mean that I pose as a geek sometimes or what?!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I was too. I don't even know what that means! o_O Does it mean that I pose as a geek sometimes or what?!
    I think it means that you know that you're not even a geek and you're still taking the "Geek" test. :P lol.

I'm also pretty curious 'bout Kairi's and frosty's results, they claim they're geeky.... (But I don't think so, but I'm curious! XD;)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Trust me girls, mine is a big number. >__>;

frosty and I are proud though! ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i didn't even bother to take the test... so long and lengthy... i can save the time to win a few more cards in Triple Triad...

But that test isn't totally accurate. I mean when is puzzle part of "geek activity?" I think i'll actually get a low number since i don't diverse my category of geeky-ness but i get rather very focused on the game section ^_^;; the no sports and the no outdoor rule helps too...

either way... go geeks go! ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 20.9073% - Geek

All those Star Trek questions are what kept my score nice and low...good thing I never wayxhed an episode of Star Trek in my life XD

Back