• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a geek?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    *giggles* i scored really low. 13.01775% - Geekish Tendencies now if this was a test on 'are you a FREAK or are you WEIRD i would have won hands down over anyone else on earth!

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
    I took the test, got a good score, and I don't even consider myself geeky. And some things on that test bugged me. So what if you think Monty Python is funny? It is! And just because you own one simple computer, that's a geek mark. Hmmmm....... somehow it's a little unaccurate.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, some of the stuff on there really should be separated into different kids of geek, I think. ._.; ?cause I?d get high marks on computer geek, but not making my own language etc. o.o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I wonder what it takes me to be a geek (following what the quote Dakota mentioned). :D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    So what did you get in the test. :P
    Just look, and see. :P

J/K ^_^

It's found earlier in this thread, I got 7 dot something percent.

Back