• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a morning or night person?.

Morning person or Night person?.

• Morning

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Night

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Both!

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
  • I was a night person for most of my life. Nowadays I can't have a good day without waking up at 6 to run for an hour before breakfast.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I hate waking up in the morning because I feel even more tired than I did when I went to bed and then I know I have to go to school for whole 6 hours and then come home and do homework and it's no fun. >:(

Night person ftw. \o/

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I... don't function well in the mornings. My family knew to stay away, and now my roommate is beginning to get the idea as well. :D

I've always enjoyed staying up until the wee hours of the morning, and waking up in the mid to late afternoon. I feel better rested that way, and I can do a lot more mentally. In fact, you can easily discern at what time my posts around here are written. The difference is pretty great. XD

Good thing none of my classes start before 9:00 a.m. I wouldn't be able to get through 'em.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I like darkness better. The sun always seems to block my line of vision... or any kind of light really. I prefer the darkness because I feel like its my kind of time or something...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Morning... since at night when I can't get to sleep I get really really annoyed and stressed and yeah. XD;

In the mornings I GET TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR (which is mainly why I prefer mornings), yeah, makeup, the girl things make me prefer mornings. XD;

This thread made me yawn, too :(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'm pretty much an all day kind of guy. I mean they all have their ups and downs, but waking up early and staying up late in the midst hours of the night don't bother me all that much. In the morning, once I have my eyes open I can't go back to bed, so I end up starting my day regardless of the time. However, I can say too early is a different story, but that ranges from two to five in the morning. As for the night, I can wake up as late as possible and I'll still be the calm cool person you see all day. Yeah, I'll get tired if I've had a busy or rough day, but my mood doesn't change. So, no time of the day is specifically meant for me, it just depends on what may happen during that day that can get to me.

Years
  • I'm more of a night person than a day person. I don't function well until about 10AM. Which is sad, because I work mornings. But, I prefer it that way -- I'm usually done by 5PM, and I can slack off all I want after that. 8D

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
  • yo, im totally both i stay up till like 4:30 am then i go and get up at like 5:45-6:30 just so i can watch tv before school , and im the most enerjetic person around and then people will be like u got a full nights sleep and im like nope and their like how much and im like 1-2 hours and then their like ure CRAZY!

huhuhuuhu os craaaaa9p i filled a bunch of space srry

Back