• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you a morning person

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    Kinda. I really wish I could be a morning person and get up at like 6 AM every morning but my current schedule doesn't allow for that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    anyone who is a morning person is most certainly a demon or a crackhead
    So judgmental.

-sips coffee in morning sun on balcony-

Mornings, and sunrises especially, is the most beautiful and serene time of day imo. Agreeing with Sheep and Achromatic a bit here.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    I love watching the dawn and walking around barefoot in the dew, but god I hate waking up for it >.<
    If I don't have to go to school or work, I don't mind as much. When you get me up at 5:00AM for school is when I get pissed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There is legitimately something wrong with you people.
    Because we love waking up early and feeling like we have a nice long proper day to be alive on ahead of us?

It's people like you who choose Pokemon Moon over Pokemon Sun

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Whenever I am up before 10am, I am something akin to a zombie under a heavy dose of Xanax, so no mornings are not for me. No matter how much I sleep or how much coffee I take, I can't function in the mornings.

Back