• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you blind!?! Oh wait, you are!?!

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Well..this is embarrassing but when I was in elementary I usually peep in a girl's bathroom. When they found me out inside the fking girls poked both my eyes. Since then I never did peeping tom again.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I don't think this has ever happened to me; I have been punched in the eye though and that really hurt for a while, but I don't think I went blind just things were a bit harder to see in one eye for a while.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    No, but I was deaf in one ear for two weeks when I shoved a cotton bud in too far. I had to take a note around to all of my teachers explaining that I couldn't always hear what they were saying, so I got two weeks off being picked on in class. That was nice. XD

Ichigo_Kurosaki

*Cuts in half*
    Years
    Once when I was like 8 my friend hit me in the eye with a seed or some junk.I could'nt walk for a week cuz it would damage my eye so I got waited on hand and foot.(Luckily I could play video games) IT.WAS.AWESOME

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Well, I feel that people are blind, they never bother to see who is in front of you, just today a boy came running and he dashed with me, making me blind for a second.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only time I get poked in the eye is when it's at the mercy of my own hands.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    i'm totally blind and i totally isnt reading this this~!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Closest I've come is when SMAW welding, forgot to put the visor down. I wasn't blinded but even just an exposure lasting as long as a camera's flash is surprisingly strong, had a big green blob imprinted on my vision for some minutes, like if you look at the Sun or a lightbulb too long.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    When someone punch me hard in both my eyes(because of some misunderstanding you don't wanna know), and it swelled terribly that I can't open it up for a day.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    My friend brutaly hit me in the eye and I couldn't see out of it the rest of the night.

But I never heard of goin' blind from someone poking you in the eye.

love love love

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When I was in the hospital yea, the doctor told me to open my eyes and I did but it was just plain black for me for a little while.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I'm half blind. I think it's called lazy eye or something... I just don't see from one of my eyes. (I can see, a little, but it's very blurry. I can define some objects but I can't read with it for example.)
    I also sometimes see things a few meters from me blurry.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    About six years ago a neighbor's kid swung a branch in my face as a retarded April Fool's prank. I ended up blind in one eye for a week. Still didn't stop me from beating the crap out of him.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm...well once I had something stuck in my eyelid, so I went to the doctors and the doctor peeled my eyelid back over a pencil to get the sand or whatever was in there out. It was the most weirdest/scariest thing ever. XD;;

I remember having eyedrops once but I forget why... aaand, my eyes have issues staying open when being outside even when not directly looking in the sun since yeah it just starts to hurt so yay sunglasses.

And yet surprisingly I don't need glasses... but yeah, haven't been blinded. XD

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I hate my eyes being touched at all. So I'm pretty careful when it comes to other people poking me in the eyes. Shame I couldn't say the same about myself, at school I must have poked myself in the eyes at least 20 times, about 14 of those with my own pencil. But never enough to make me go blind :O

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Nope, thankfully I've got no problems with my eyes apart from shortsightedness.

The closest thing I can think of is when I stand up & get incredibly dizzy because of my really low blood-pressure; everything goes completely black for a few seconds & I have to sit down on the floor until I can see again. @_@

Hi, alternate version of me.

Back