• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you going to buy Britney's new album?

Will you buy Brit's new comeback album, 'Blackout'?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
  • Well, are you going to buy Brittany Spears's new comeback album? Incase you didn't know, the comeback album is called Blackout.

Personally, no. I wasn't a fan before she became a train wreck, and I'm not going to become one now. You saw her on MTV; would I really buy an album from her? (No offense to those that like her).

Years
  • I think this is better in Other Entertainment~ *moved* :3

Um... no. I haven't liked her music past her second album. :/

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I won't be getting Britney's new album. I have only like the odd song she has done. Most are all really bad. Plus I don't like her anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Britney Spears isn`t that bad... she has some good songs.

Btw, no, I`m not going to buy the album. I don`t know how many times I`ve heard that song Gimme More on YouTube... @_@

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • YOU LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. HOW DARE ANYONE MAKE FUN OF BRITNEY AFTER ALL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH?!!?!?!11one *shot*

:x I won't be buying it. I don't hate her music (some songs are really catchy and they get stuck in my head so easily, even that newest one ;_;'), but I've never been a big fan of hers and I'm not planning to start now. I haven't followed her since her first album, so... yeah. I won't be getting this one. :x

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • In my opinion, she never had good music. Not to mention, after all that's happen to her I really don't support her. I mean like I jsut didn't like her and that whole train wreck kinda made me biased towards her. So, no I will not be buying her new album.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    YOU LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. HOW DARE ANYONE MAKE FUN OF BRITNEY AFTER ALL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH?!!?!?!11one *shot*

OMG XDDD!!!

Anyway, I'm not going to buy her new album. Like what Lightning said, her songs are very catchy and get stuck in your head. Especially Gimme more >.< but I'm not prepared to buy her next album.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • ROTFLMAO nope I'm not buying it, I never liked her and ever since this stuff going on with her, that gave me another reason to not like her. Also Chris Crocker rules lol

:t354:TG

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..her music sucks. Horribly. Even more than it did before, except now she won't be getting the attention she once had from 15 year old boys that thought she was hot, because now she's just..gross o_o;

No. I would rather die then ever support her unhealthy lifestyle by buying her Cds.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Nope.

A better question would be, "Who IS buying Britney's new album?"

Years
  • Probably people like my mom, who really don't keep up or care about the politics behind Brittany and just like the music. .___.; I can totally see my mom buying it, to be honest. She has the rest of them. I don't know why; I just can't see her liking the rest oO Eh.

I know politics aren't a big issue if I were to buy albums, but I rarely do. I really should more often. That's more music I can listen to. But not Brittany's music, not if it's been like her past work. I just can't take some kinds of music, and what I've heard from her, I'm not impressed with. I'd rather not spend the money on it. :/

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Britney was always horrible, before and after the meltdown.

Her music is appauling. Fabricated pop trash. Noone really cares for girl pop singers.. it's all about angst and screaming nowadays; apparently.

Chris Crocker is an idiot. xD

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
  • Many years ago, she was hot and what she wore was good, but now, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    she's gotten too old to wear that sort off stuff, me and my friend were discussing this earlier this morning.

Oh, and to answer the question, no!

Never have, never will

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Many years ago, she was hot and what she wore was good, but now, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    she's gotten too old to wear that sort off stuff, me and my friend were discussing this earlier this morning.
    She's only 26. o_O; She's let herself go a bit, but she's not brutal; just because she doesn't look like the perfect teenager anymore doesn't mean she's disgusting. :\

Back