• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you going to get Pokemon Colosseum?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Are you going to get Pokemon Colossem? I definatly am, I didn't think too much about it because I thought it would just be a duplicate of Pokemon Stadium, but when I heard that it would also have an RPG in it, it changed my mine completely.

So are you going to get it?

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Of course! I've wanted it ever since i heard about it. Even if it was gonna be just like the other Pokemon Stadium games i'd still want it. But the fact that's there's an RPG and stuff makes it even better!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Its about time that an RPG pokemon game is made on a console I was hoping so much that they would make one for N64, but now Nintendo has finally come to their sences on what fans want ^^.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'm getting it. I want to get all the Pokemon in the RPG mode. I was going to pre-order it at GameStop, but they didn't have the bonus disks, so I went to Toys R Us instead. Because I have both Ruby and Sapphire, I have 2 Jirachi's, 1 Ganlon Berry, and 1 Salac Berry. I can't wait for the release of Pokemon Colosseum, which is March 24th. There is even a commercial on TV about it. It looks really cool.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Heck yeah, i cant wait! Ive resreved it and looked up tons of info on it.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    It seems that the RPG mode is basically what people want, the stadium feature is nice but its all about the RPG, I think that its going to blow up huge when it comes out. :P.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Heck ya, if just for the RPG mode. Does anyone know if you can transfer the 1st & 2nd generation Pok?mon that you get in RPG mode over to your R/S game?

Tweak

i preordered at toys r us. ^_^; can't wait till it comes out! i bought a gamecube too. good thing i wanted until it was $99~!

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
    Yeah, I preordered it as soon as I could. I got the bonus didk, but I have a problem. Does anyone know where to get the cable for downloading Jirachi? I've looked in K-marts (not like they have much anyway) Mijers (?) and Wal-mart. I can't find it anywhere.

Silver_Charizard

I shall make a comeback!!!
    Years
    I'd love to get it, but my mom won't let me get it. And AzureFlygon, maybe you can find the cable in Circuit city, or most other places, so look carefully!

~Silver_Charizard~

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Silver_Charizard said:
    I'd love to get it, but my mom won't let me get it. And AzureFlygon, maybe you can find the cable in Circuit city, or most other places, so look carefully!

~Silver_Charizard~

Why cant you get it? :surprised (too bad :\ )

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
    Of course I'm getting it! Do you think I'm crazy!? Well..... okay, maybe I am a little mediocre :paranoid: but...... yeah. Who wouldn't miss getting that game!? I heard it's gonna be the sweetest Pokemon Game there is!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    But I really wished that it would be a whole stand alone 3D rpg with wild pokemon. But anyway I should just be happy that it at least has an rpg.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    U should be. Also be glad that this isn't like the old Stadium games, where it's just a bunch of battling & then sum mini-games. It's main focus is the RPG.
    Can you transfer the guys u caught in rpg mode to your r/s game?

Years
    I'm definately getting Pokemon Colosseum. no doubt about it. I just need to find a place that has the bonus disc. Yarr.

Back