• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you happy?

Are you a generally happy person?

• Happy

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Unhappy

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't believe in self-diagnosis but my friends who've known me for years have wagered that I was clinically depressed between late '07 and early '09 and they ain't pseudo-psychologists. Whether I was or not is irrelevant; I'm definitely nowhere near as miserable as I was back then. I have a great social life, I'm picking up talents left, right and centre and I'm just generally having a good time.

Years
    I am a generally happy person I like to make unhappy people happy with jokes and what not mostly to lighten up the mood and the environment around me. I have no reason not to be happy other than some past things such as my mothers death when I was 15 other than that and roughness with moving in with my dad I am currently happy me and my wonderful girlfriend live together we play pokemon and other games together no reason not to be happy lol. I have a great little sister :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm usually not unhappy, but it's usually either stress, being sleepy, or getting frustrated over small matters that keeps me from being really "happy".

So I'm actually not sure what to put down for the poll. I seem to be stuck in the emotional limbo in between the two xD

Back