• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you happy?

Are you a generally happy person?

• Happy

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Unhappy

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Most of the time, I'm in happy land. Happy, happy, happy! I'm never really that upset and even if I was, I would probably hide so well that not many notice so, yeah.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, I think it depends on the situation for me. But I'll admit that most of the time I'm in situations which provoke despondent feelings. If someone cracks a joke, yeah, I can smile. And I'm happy when I've tackled my problems. So, in between maybe? ;D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm usually very happy, but little things can upset me unless I'm just in that great of a mood (and even then, little silly things can cheer me right back up). But I'm generally a happy person with a positive outlook...according to Larry anyway. v_@ It also helps that I laugh at anything and everything.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well actually what you consider as a simple question is in fact quite complicated.

Sure I could answer as "Happy", cause we all want to feel that way, so it's in our subconscious to act as we're happy, and eventually, maybe we'll really be happy.

To answer this question honestly, I must say I don't know. There's a lot going on in my life, just as any other person, and I can't really say if I'm happy or unhappy most of the time... It's definitely stressfull, not to mention the pressure of the people around you, whether it's your job, school, friendships, or people relations in general.

As I can't really answer it, I'll just say that I AM happy, and hope that eventually, I really AM gonna be happy...

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Half of the time I'm happy and half of the time I'm unhappy xD But I'm usually happy more than 50% a day so I'd say I'm generally happy :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm generally a 'happy' person, so to say. I a lot of stuff have been happening in my life, so some of happiness can be called 'faked'. This is because I don't like being unhappy, and it just causes me to be unhappier. It doesn't help that there are two major things that can get me upset, and they happen to be two things that we see in everyday life. Despite that though, I simply try to be as happy as possible, and shove my unhappy thoughts to the side.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Most of the time I'm happy, the last few days have been depressing though, but I won't go into that. So, overall I'm generally happy.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like to think I'm at a heathy medium between the two more than anything. It's very rare that I spend a good portion of my time being happy or being unhappy.

nm legend

Years
    im happy most of the time....but sometimes im unhappy before i go to sleep when i think about how much happier i could be................but thats normal i guess...we all want better lives rite.............there!... a deep moment from me... enjoy

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Most of the time, I can't even tell if I'm happy or unhappy all the time. So, I'm happy 75% of the time, but unhappy the other 25%.

Years
    Mostly unhappy, for the time being. It's due to irl issues that I don't feel like elaborating on. I feel it's mostly my fault, though; I can change some of the things that make me unhappy, yet I choose not to.

For the past few years I've been on a downward slump, it feels like. January-July 2009 were awful back when I was living with my parents, but I bounced right back up when I moved out, but my life's gotten crappy again since about June/July of this year. I've just had the worst luck lately.

When I was a kid, I was pretty happy. I had a good family, good grades, and we hardly had any issues ever. Sometimes I miss those days.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm easily between one of the two choices, I can certainly be unhappy at times, but most of the time I try and look good with a smile and not be so moody with others, It doesn't get me very far, especially with my family, but the only way I could actually make a good friend(whenever they come around) would be to have a nice smile and keep happy. But I can somewhat relate with sammi-san as a kid those certainly were the days.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    There are some pretty serious problems going on internally, but I don't need to dwell on them. So I'd say I'm a happy person.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I am almost positive that I am happy. At least, most of the time. Sure there's going to be bad times, but all I know is I like the world a lot better when I'm happy, so happy is what I aim for.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I seem happy on the outside, but deep inside, I'm actually having a hard time...

I wouldn't call myself "unhappy", just a little stressed out at times..

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i can be very cheerful or content when distracted, but a lot of the time i feel unfulfilled and sad stemming from that disappointment i get from being unfulfilled; and occasionally these emotions lead to agitation. every day is different; my level of sensitivity wavers as does the extent of my contemplating (i mention that because introspection is the more or less the root of my anxiety), it's hard to define my general state.

Back