• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you/Have You Ever Been in Love?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, I guess the title explains it all. Are you in love, or have you ever been in love?

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heh, love has no age, at least that's how I see it. You can never be too young or too old to experience love, that's my honest opinion =/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • nope...I've never felt non-familial love before in my life. I'm at the prime age to find it, however...

Years
  • I don't love anyone

I never have loved anyone

And I only have one male friend. Lots of other people have trued to put thier moves on me though. but I don't take nonsence

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heh, I'm in love at the moment, but you can guess all you want who it is, I'm not saying a word. Love is so blissful, yet filled with pain..... I have always asked myself: What is love but sentimental torture? You may not understand what it means, but in time you will understand it completely

Years
  • Hm, sounds deep yet somehow empty. :( Heh, I remember the Ladies Man: What is this like of unlikely of likely not? Heh...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I have no saying, but I do know that love is probably the hardest thing anyone will go through in their lifetime.

The constant struggle......The seemingly endless pain....

However, love can also be the most rewarding gift of all. A desire beyond reckoning fulfilled at last.....

I'm suprised you found love, DT, but I am happy for you nonetheless. Let's just hope things continue to move in the right direction for you.

...gotta put a hehe in here somewhere hehe...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Oh, DT... That's so beautiful. It's great to see someone so young in love. *_*

Last edited:
    Back