• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you/Have You Ever Been in Love?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Blaine said:
    Ah... Love, so beautiful, so pure... I am young as well, quite quite young, yet... I too find I might be plagued by the same as DT... It's frightening... So frightening...
    Blaine, love is such a complex feeling, the hardest to understand by far. I just learned to let it take it's course, not to fight back or anything. It is the purest of feelings, and one that must not be denied

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I am in love with a boy at school...it's not just some ordinary crush, lol. It's the longest I've ever liked someone consistently! He smiles at me in the hall when I walk by him so that must be a sign--I hope! He's also very shy and quiet like me in school and I doubt we're ever going to get to know each other if we're both nervous. I lead such a complicated love life...O_o *shakes fist at the sky* WHY?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I am in love with a boy at school...it's not just some ordinary crush, lol. It's the longest I've ever liked someone consistently! He smiles at me in the hall when I walk by him so that must be a sign--I hope! He's also very shy and quiet like me in school and I doubt we're ever going to get to know each other if we're both nervous. I lead such a complicated love life...O_o *shakes fist at the sky* WHY?!
    Whoa. That's like me. o_o; There's this guy that I really like, and he looks at me and smiles a lot, but I'm too shy to ever do anything. Not that girls should ever make the first move, but you know... I'll just start blushing like crazy and turn my head. *runs off*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, there's no one I have a crush on, netherless love. o_O" But if I *do* like someone, i'l be too shy to make a move. >"<

Years
    Well there was this one girl named Laura, that i loved, yeah we dated for about a year then she started cheating on me, so i ended it :\

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Blaine, love is such a complex feeling, the hardest to understand by far. I just learned to let it take it's course, not to fight back or anything. It is the purest of feelings, and one that must not be denied

The concept of... Of being loved by another for who you are... I could only imaging how beautiful it would be... But after living in such a way as I... Accepting emotions can be as hard as defying your love of your religious idols... For me... God... It's... So hard...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Blaine said:
    The concept of... Of being loved by another for who you are... I could only imaging how beautiful it would be... But after living in such a way as I... Accepting emotions can be as hard as defying your love of your religious idols... For me... God... It's... So hard...
    Blaine, believe it or not, there are, and always will be people who love you for who you are. There are also people who will help you through all of it, if only you would open your feelings up for them

Last edited:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Whoa. That's like me. o_o; There's this guy that I really like, and he looks at me and smiles a lot, but I'm too shy to ever do anything. Not that girls should ever make the first move, but you know... I'll just start blushing like crazy and turn my head. *runs off*
    Woo! *high fives Kayleigh* Everytime I walk by my crush I feel like I stop breathing, lol--yeah, I'm THAT psycho! Then I try to smile back, and I just turn away and blush like you, Kayleigh. I agree with you that girls shouldn't make the first move. In my opinion, boys hate that. It looks like you're desperate or on the "fast" (although some do like that...-_-) side. Boys should make the decisions and actions. Call me old-school, but I think that's the right way, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Woo! *high fives Kayleigh* Everytime I walk by my crush I feel like I stop breathing, lol--yeah, I'm THAT psycho! Then I try to smile back, and I just turn away and blush like you, Kayleigh. I agree with you that girls shouldn't make the first move. In my opinion, boys hate that. It looks like you're desperate or on the "fast" (although some do like that...-_-) side. Boys should make the decisions and actions. Call me old-school, but I think that's the right way, lol.
    *high fives back* And yeah, I know. Plus it would just feel so weird asking a boy out... It's always been their job. So yeah, I can just wait around patiently and see if my crush asks me out. o_o; Aha, though he'll probably have to hunt me down because I'll walk off to keep from blushing too much or something. Lol.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i had a sort-of crush on someone...like...5-8 years ago...otherwise...no

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    sheesh, no wonder iv never had any girlfriends in school XD lol im just afraid of getting turned down XD us guys and are huge egos...Lol XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think a girl at school may actually like me (someone told me she did and she unconvincingly denied it) ... but the problem is she's not my type. She's way too happy/giggly all the time, and I can't really get along with those sort of people. The only people I like have a gloominess about them that they try to suppress with acting happy. Negative/dark emotions, in my opinion, add a world of depth to a person. People who are generally happy all the time seem plain, sort of...I like girls who have experienced the entire spectrum of emotion...happiness, despair, love, hate, etc. They're the only ones I can identify with.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even though I'd prefer being asked, I don't think I'd have a problem asking, as long as it's the right person. I'd like to be good friends with them first anyways, so I'd know they were a good person and no harm would come in asking them out. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Even though I'd prefer being asked, I don't think I'd have a problem asking, as long as it's the right person. I'd like to be good friends with them first anyways, so I'd know they were a good person and no harm would come in asking them out. ^_^;
    That's how I'd like it to be... Even though I think guys should ask girls out. =P And I'm glad it's that way. I'm way too shy to ever ask anyone out the first time. After I get to know them, sometimes, but not all of the time.

I'm starting to sound like my mother, lol. I'll be quiet now. o_o; *trips as she's walking off*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I too, although I am a guy, prefer it that way :P. Of course, there's nothing wrong with the girls asking the guys out, it just seems to me that the guys should be the ones doing it =/

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Love is basically a race! It's the first one to ask her/him out and then if their relationship isn't going good then you suddenly get faster.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    truth in deed

Boy is that the truth... I had the biggest cruch on on girl for four years 5-8 grade but she never saw me the way wanted her to look at me. So i gave up on the so called love. I had not gone out with any one for 9th to 12th grade. the start of 12th grade I meet a girl that changed my life. she has been with me for 7 months now and i couldn't be happier. So if it doesn't happen when you want it just give it alittle bit of time. you'll make up the time you lose when you end up getting the right person for you... ;)

Back