• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Years
    I am not having a good time with school right now to think about it but I really am looking forward to the holidays, damn I cant wait!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I am not having a good time with school right now to think about it but I really am looking forward to the holidays, damn I cant wait!

Tomorrow is my last day at school:D

Then I take 3 exams, and then I'm on a vacation:D

Years
    Tomorrow is my last day at school:D

Then I take 3 exams, and then I'm on a vacation:D
    Is it because I just finished my exams and the Christmas holiday starts in two weeks.
    I am so glad they are finished but I am dreading my Organic Chemistry result :C

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Is it because I just finished my exams and the Christmas holiday starts in two weeks.
    I am so glad they are finished but I am dreading my Organic Chemistry result :C
    Your so lucky to have finished the tests:D

I still have to take mine.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I guess...dunno. I don't really do anything too special. Well meeting up with people is fun I suppose.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    A simple question, please answer it:D,,(My answer) I'm looking forward to the month of December because then I get a vacation from school "because I'm not in elementary school anymore my vacation begins 2 weeks earlier:D", and I look forward to all the Christmas lights:D,, I know some of you think it's corny, but hey I live in Iceland and it's pretty dark here on the winter, so it's cozy to have things lid up with colors:D:D

Usually I am looking forward to it but I was kind of forced to make a quicky x-mas list and they really have no good video games on the market atm so I am not really looking forward to the games I get.

I am looking forward to seeing my family and having a huge breakfast though.:)

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Im definately looking forward to Christmas.

I just love spending time with my family, opening presents, drinking hot chocolate, and watching the snowflakes fall :3

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Yes, but my family doesn't celebrate it. I want presents too!

Maybe a cellphone, if my parents feel like celebrating all of a sudden. But I doubt it. Ahhh well.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Yes, but my family doesn't celebrate it. I want presents too!

Maybe a cellphone, if my parents feel like celebrating all of a sudden. But I doubt it. Ahhh well.
    Why don't they Celebrate?
    I hope you get that cellphone;)

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Well, thanks. And they don't celebrate it because they're not Christian (Asians... *rolls eyes*) and my parents think that it's a waste of money. Christmas is a commercial holiday, you know.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Well, thanks. And they don't celebrate it because they're not Christian (Asians... *rolls eyes*) and my parents think that it's a waste of money. Christmas is a commercial holiday, you know.
    Okay, can't you just sit down and talk with them, and tell them you want to try to celebrate Christmas, I mean, I assume your parents are buddhist, and I thought buddhist were so open about other religions, so if they are, then maybe there is a small possibility that you can celebrate Christmas.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    My parents are Indian, and you know how they are. >.< Refuse to even spend a dime on stuff. My mom thinks that paying one dollar for something is a waste of money. Geez. But I don't care for the most part because they give me money for no reason. Weird.

At least there will be shopping on Boxing Day.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    My parents are Indian, and you know how they are. >.< Refuse to even spend a dime on stuff. My mom thinks that paying one dollar for something is a waste of money. Geez. But I don't care for the most part because they give me money for no reason. Weird.

At least there will be shopping on Boxing Day.

But isn't there a holiday in your believe that is similar to Christmas?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I guess Diwali is, but people generally only give money and clothes. :( Boring, really. Either way, I don't want presents that badly, I just thought it would be nice if my parents weren't so xenophobic all the time.

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
    Yes, I'm looking forword to christmas, I can't wait!

Last edited:
    Years
    Yep, but just for the presents.
    On the other hand, presents are probably one of the only things that people wait for at christmas.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I guess Diwali is, but people generally only give money and clothes. :( Boring, really. Either way, I don't want presents that badly, I just thought it would be nice if my parents weren't so xenophobic all the time.

Yeah that would be nice;), try asking them, you'll never know unless you try:D

Yes! I am looking forward to christmas becuase it's a time to celebrate Jesus Christ and there's No SCHOOL! Yay!
    My Christmas vacation has begun, just need to take 3 exams:D

Back