• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Wow, this is pretty much having a perfect Christmas with a family. :D

Very fun.
    That sounds like a pretty nice Christmas to me too:D, tonight all of the neighbours started decorating the neighbour hood, I was just outside helping;),

So yay only 9 more days to go;)

houston

Just a Shadow
    Years
    I'm definitely looking forward to christmas, to get a lot of new clothes woohoo!...But that's not the only reason...This year, i'm going to celebrate it away from home, in a colder area...so I might get to see some snow for a change, that would be sweet ^^

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I'm definitely looking forward to christmas, to get a lot of new clothes woohoo!...But that's not the only reason...This year, i'm going to celebrate it away from home, in a colder area...so I might get to see some snow for a change, that would be sweet ^^
    So where will you be going?

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    I always look forward to christmas because it only comes once a year and you get gifts and you can sit at home with a nice fire watching christmas specials.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Why wouldn't I be looking forward to Christmas? It's something to look forward to. I'll get to spend time with the family, get some new stuff and be able to just relax.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I wish for the Platinum game to come out in January (But that's gonna take a miracle),,,,

So I wish for another Puppy:D,

**A bell rings*, "Teacher says, every time a bell rings a Angel gets it's wings", yes I was watching Christmas Vacation lol*

Years
    Haha, lolz, well actually my mom got me Platinum today, but she's gonna give me the thing for X-Mas since it has my 360 on it and she doesn't want me to know about it. But I know for sure I'm getting it since I've been begging for it.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm looking forward to the family get together at Christmas, thats just the best thing ever. And I have the best board game to play also. ;3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yeah, I get a docking station for my laptop, a USB keyboard, and a USB Mouse.

I'll also be getting around $200 in spending money~

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Two days? It's still the 22nd! So no cheating.

I'm kind of sad though. This will be the first year we aren't celebrating Christmas ON Christmas. We are doing it the day after.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It's two for us Australians. It's the 23rd today.

I want my iPod Chromatic. I have no idea what colour I'll be getting. D:

Back