• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you planning to dress up for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Never been trick-or-treating in my life ;_; ;_; ;_;(I sooo need to get out more xD)
    So yeah, I won't dress up as anyone :\ (though I might scare a few neighbours :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yes. I'm gonna dress up as ME! :P

Lolz, actually, I don't know....I haven't done so in 3 years though, but I might this year. Lolz, I might just hang out with friends instead, though. :P

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Because I'm a bah-humbug type, I'm gonna spend the 31st painting a sign that says 'No trick-or-treaters please! Happy Hallowe'en!' *shrinks*

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • If I do go Halloweening (is that a word? o-o), I will be the most original idea ever! A BOX!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'll only dress up if one of my friends hosts a halloween party.
    If they are, I'll be a fairy.

If not, I'll just stay at home shouting at the trick or treators out of my window.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Although I don't do Hallowe'en (never have, probably never will), I have a strange urge to cross-gender cosplay for some reason. Somebody please shoot me before I scare the kids.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Most likely not, but if I do it'll probably be something very simple.

I'll probably just be dressed as myself since that's the easiest..

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    My friends and I are either dressing up as the Addams family, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland, or Snow White.

I'm rooting for Alice so I can be teh mad hatter :3

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I most likely won't be dressing up I have kinda grew out of it.

Years
  • I'm thinking about it. It depends on how good the weather is, because if it's too cold outside, I'm staying home. If I do go trick-or-treating, I'll dress up either as a Power Ranger or a LotR elf.​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No. but to anyone wondering, I plan to run over small children.

PikaFreak

Five Dollar Foot Long.
    Years
  • I'm 11 years old sooo... Yea... I'm totally gonna go cause' I'm still a kid. Only in 6th grade. I'm going as Princess Peach. My friend is going to the church to do Halloween cause' he doesn't celebrate(neither do I cause' it's the Devil's Day and I'm Christan but I just go for the candy and so does he) but I'm gonna go around the neighborhood with some of my hommies. Oh and OMG! I forgot that my friend that's going to the church is dressing up as Mario... o___O And he's a boy... And I'm going as Princess Peach... >.< Eww... (note that I decided to be Peach before he decided to be Mario)

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • No, our Homecoming dance is on Halloween and it's a masquerade theme, but not full-on dressing up. The administration said it was too dangerous :x. But I still need to run by the costume store to get some face paint and hair dye in our school colors for the Homecoming game/week =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back