• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you squimish when it comes to blood?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I don't mind blood, I don't know why people are afraid of it when they have it everywhere in their bodies. xP Though, organs and stuff like that do freak me out, just not blood itself.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    I'm not squeamish at all when it comes to blood; the sight of blood, really, doesn't bother me in the slightest way. However this is all due to personal reasons and the type of person I am.

Psycho

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I cant stand blood from someone being Shot or in a car accident..it is to much for me...but a small papper cut is ok with me

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    No, blood has never made me squeamish. Even when I was little and would fall and scrape my knees or something, the sight of blood has no real effect on me. Afterall, since I was ten years old I've wanted to become a veterinary surgeon, so naturally blood of any kind doesn't make me like, freak out or anything as it does for some people. XD

*has disected deer hearts before* :x

~Kelsey

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    Lil totodile said:
    Are you peoples squimish when it comes to blood? Blood has no effect on me. I could tear a animal apart, and the blood wouldn't bother me.

same here, but i can see blood or ne disgusting thing, and eat something while looking at it, like i would eat a sandwich, and like watch someone cut up a pig.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Blood the way it's commonly seen is appealing. But having your periods and watching something get torn to pieces is not.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Not really, no...I'm fascinated by blood. ^_^ The only time I 'squirm' is when the scene gets a bit too descriptive, i.e. organs and such.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    Blood in itself doesn't bother me. I hate having blood drawn, though. I've never been brave enough to have it done before, but the mere thought gives me chills. I'd probably faint just from the fright. x.x;;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I am squimish when it come to blood. Recently we had a blood drive and they were drawing blood from me. I had to look away when they were doing it. THis was my own blood too. I couldn't handle it.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I seem to have grown immune to blood after reading a shocking book on criminal psychology.

In fact, I've grown immune to decomposing bodies, insides of people, insect infested flesh and burnt bodies as well.

Wow, the power of reading psychology texts books for fun O_O;

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    Blood the way it's commonly seen is appealing. But having your periods and watching something get torn to pieces is not.
    I think when you said "having your periods" is too much information, ok? Thats between girls and growing up, nobody wants to know that...

Years
    I can't see blood, it kinda makes me sick when I see a lot of it.
    I even need to look away when I watch tv and there are some bloody scenes (even if it's just a series about a doctor, who's operating somebody), although I know it isn't real.

And now the thought of it makes me feel very uncomfortable...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Blood rarely bothers me. On the contrary, a number of my classmates are rather disturbed by me due to my seeming unnatural infatuation with it.

Some time ago, my finger began bleeding from a small wound and refused to stop. My main thought: "Not again . . . Now how will I do my homework?"

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    charizard_maa said:
    I am squimish when it come to blood. Recently we had a blood drive and they were drawing blood from me. I had to look away when they were doing it. THis was my own blood too. I couldn't handle it.

We did a Blood Drive a few days ago as well.... I didn't give blood... but if I had it wouldn't really have bothered me.... Except for the fact that... loosing that much blood would be creepy. To me anyway....

Back