• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you squimish when it comes to blood?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    To me, blood is cool. On my video games i see the enimies layin in a pool of blood, and i'm like: Cool....
    You could tear an animal apart without getting sick and think blood is cool and you say other should get help? O_O I didn't mean to offend you in any way, but...

I myself don't mind blood much, I sometimes drink my own blood when I'm bleeding, but it's mainly because I'm too lazy to wipe it away on something =P I hate seeing others in pain, though.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I am incredibly squeamish - I can't even watch programmes with operations in them as they make me feel sick! I can deal with the site of cuts and things, but anything serious like a gash makes me want to throw up...I'm terrible with it!

--FG

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I had to get 12 stiches in my face when i was in 2cd grade. There was blood everywere. But now, the scars are all healed up and you cant even tell that i had stiches.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Blood doesn't bother me, it's just the fact that I'm/someone else is spilling the blood, it would have to be in large amounts to make me go, "ew" XD.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Hah! You spelled "Squeamish" wrong! -points finger-

(Yet again, I don't think I spelled it right, either...)

Anyways, back on topic. Of course not! Blood does not bother me at all. Why, just this recently my sister threw a chunk of ice at my lip...and let's just leave it at "Oh yes, there was blood." A lot of it, might I add, and all in my mouth. So, if you taste blood, it doesn't bother you at all...

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I have a phobia for blood and I freak out at the sight of blood.. I'm gonna fail biology..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I'm not sure. If I think about deep cuts and stuff that bleeds, I feel a tingly feeling of something. And then when I'm actually bleeding, or someone else is, I don't feel anything squimish at all - rather, blood tastes nicely metallic or something like that, I like the taste of blood.

Ew, I'm disgusting ..

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Nah, no way...I'm not terrified of it or anything =P. It's just until you get used to it. I mean, I have a father who's a doctor and..yeah.
    Some of my friends call me a vampire oO; I kinda like the taste of blood XD. I get excited whenever I get the chance to freak everyone out when it comes to an injury of mine or something XP. But nah, I'm not thaaaat weird. ^^;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Not that much, maybe a bit since I fainted when I watched a video of a dog being killed ready to eat... and don't ask me why I had that video. It was so mean and cruel. Animals have rights just like humans.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh, its not BLOOD that creeps me out... its all those horror movies with the dead litte kids that walk around!! ><;; Man I hate those.... but Blood is okay... Blood amuses me...Unless its like....hords of it on some dead body... thats just freaky.

Last edited:

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    I'm more afraid of the organs and intenstines like someone else already stated since they just look nasty....

Blood isn't nasty but it just bothers me. Blood from a cut or something doesn't affect me, but lots and lots of blood is a different story.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I love blood. I like to watch gorey shows or anime and watch the blood splatter everywhere <33 I don't mind when I bleed.

The only thing I don't about blood is the taste. It's too salty in my opinion >.<

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    @ Rai:..Ooookay...blood doesn't taste salty o.O...well mine doesn't..but I don't eat alot of salt..I don't like it XP

Anyway, I am not squimish when it comes to blood..if I bleed I will just suck the blood until it stops, and if someone else bleeds I say "Don't bleed on me" XD..what is the point in being scared in blood..'tis blood..I like the taste of it myself lol.

Back