• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you still into Pokémon?

Do you still liek Pokeymanz?

• Yes, sir!

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • I'm slowly drifting away from it. There's better games.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Nope, I don't.

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Do you still play it, do you still like it, ect.
    Yeah, I still play & like it but I haven't really played Diamond properly in a while.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Pokemon IMO saw a great decline in D/P...it lost its charm. I only play advance for competitive battling, and since very few people play that these days...I'm slowly drifting away, but I'll always be a fan.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Because there's alot more to this site then Pokémon, that's why it's awesome.
    But yeah, I dunno, I just hope they make a more enjoyable 5th Gen.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I haven't really enjoyed the Animé since the first season, XD.
    It gave Pokémon a bad name, IMO.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    You can say that again...maybe if the show was better I would be more interested in pokemon...so battling has to do it for me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    There are times when I do drift away from Pokemon and go to other games/fandoms. I always wonder why I don't just leave the Pokemon fandom forever. Just turn my back on it and walk away. But there's always something that draws me back to Pokemon. I blame the Pikachu plushie in my pocket. :0

As I said, there are times when I head elsewhere. Like Kingdom Hearts. <3 Too much time playing those games. XD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    The anime lost its touch when they changed the original voice cast. The games get boring when you finish it. The online capabilities help a little bit but other then that It lost its touch since then.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Do you know what you're saying? Of course I (along with basically all other members of these forums) am still into Pokemon. Granted, I lost most of my interest for the anime years ago and my fandom wavered a little more towards other game series I'm into just before the US D/P release, but I am still a fan of the games and also working on some fanfiction pieces.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    There's actually a few people on these forums that don't like it, (eg. Matt, My sister...)

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    There's actually a few people on these forums that don't like it, (eg. Matt, My sister...)

You know, there may also have been those who were like them, then, after a while, got back into the series. I mean, it's not like people always abandon a series forever.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, I don't hate Pokemon, but I don't love it. The anime has gone way down hill, and the games are getting a tad repetitive.

Years
    You know, there may also have been those who were like them, then, after a while, got back into the series. I mean, it's not like people always abandon a series forever.

True its just like the Power Rangers there is still a force that drags you back to like when I watched Pokémon I'm like wow I want to catch the only Mewtwo in the world and use its power to destroy the world leaders so this planet can go back to normal!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I'm beginning to shift away from the video games, they got too addiciting for me, as in, it took up much of time. Eventually, I got quite bored with the same formula in the video games, and that's why I hardly have interest these days. I realised that the recent pokémon games have shared dissatisfaction to purchasers, but magically, every one of them remain to sell many copies, probably one of the reasons why Nintendo decides not to alter anything. It's a shame that none of the recent games seemed to have that classic feel anymore.

Last edited:

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Yeah, I still like it, though I don't do anything actively in the community. The designs and concept are just too...spiffy to leave behind.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yes I am. I maybe turning 16 but I am still a hardcore fan. i know a lot of people that stopped liking it because they think that its for little kids and its not. Its for anything and anyone. Hey and if I didn't like Pokemon why would I be on this site

:t354:TG

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well i personnaly loved D/P, Mt. Coronent but the plotw as interesting enough, maybe not as quality as the rest but it was still good. But would i really love is the new pokemon and moves, maybe not so much the sinnoh Dex. pokemon but your Electivire's Togekiss's and Tangrowths.

I like growth on original ideas.

Back