• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arghh what's that pet doing on my bed!!

What pet do you have?

• Parrot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Cat

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mice

• Hamster

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Rats

• Other?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
  • Well A few days ago I got a new kitten. My dogs is getting kind of jelous because the kitten hisses (My dogs a woosy kind). Anyway to the point, do you guys have pets?

-Parrot
    -Dog
    -Cat
    -Mice
    -Hamsters
    -Rats
    -Or any others I can't think of.

If you have two pets do the get along well?

Mine get along but they both want attention xD.
    Anyway I want to here some of your answers.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Well out of the pets I have now, I have two kittens, actually brother and sister though they don't look it, and they get along great.

But a long long time ago when I had two other cats, and I got a puppy, and she was a little bit afraid of the cats. But once she grew up she realised she had nothing to be afraid of.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Used to have 4 dogs and 4 birds, none now but hoping to buy either a Huskie, St Bernard or a Golden retriever

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've got 2 dogs, and I technically still own 3 cats, even though I lost them or something. And, then a rabbit. And..that's it!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I own one dog, a Yorkshire Terrier.

It's VERY spoiled xD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I have a kitten named Kouta. She is too cute. Just got a laser pointer and she loves to chase the light. She can be a total spaz XD

Kouta

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright. I had:

- 2 fishes ~Alright, they weren't that pupu.
    - 1 rabbit ~Ah... She was a little baby. I got her for 1 week, only. Sadly, she had a ball in her stomach; she died because of that.
    - 1 guinea pig ~So pupu! He died after 3 years. Quite old. But he died naturally. <~

I have:

- 1 ferret <~ He's pupu... And still alive. ;o

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • 2 Golden Retrievers <3
    1 Cat <3

Rickard and Holly are the dogs. Strykyr (YEAH, I GAVE IT A GANGSTER NAME!) is my cat. 8D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I have three cats and many, many, many fish (though the fish are from my mom, and well, the count goes down from time to time, as you could imagine why... :badsmile:)

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • In my house, we have: Three dogs, 13 fish, and one semi-tame squirrel. We have several cats that live with my grandparents, too. We used to have two budgies, but they made my family sick since they had to stay inside, so we had to give them to a rescue group. D:

The dogs are Ranger, Sammy, and Topper. Ranger is mine and is a German Shepherd. He's such a sweetie -- I adore him. <3 He's bigger than American Shepherds, so it's hilarious to see how people react to him. He doesn't get it, though, and just tries to give them big ol' puppy smooches.

I own just one of the fish, which is a 12-inch placo named Puzzle. He has a horrible personality. He hates just about everything except food, so he's only interesting to look at for a minute, then he'll get mad at you.

Finally, the squirrel is named Frances. After hurricane Frances, I nearly raked her up in our yard. She was really young -- barely had her eyes open -- so we kept her until she was strong enough to go back out on her own. She can be pretty sassy. She's the head squirrel on the block, plays in traffic, and attacks trick-or-treaters. She also can do the time warp. =p

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have a guinea pig and a dog :3

Jack's, the guinea pig, cage is right next to my computer so whenever I'm on it, he makes the "FEED ME!" squeak. But if I don't feed him, he makes the "I'm mad at you! >:|" squeak. He's so cute <3

And my doggie's name is Pepper. She's 11 years old but acts like a puppy :3~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back