• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arrival

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2013
    Hey, i'm Biblioteca13 and i live in Portugal,
    I found this forum on google and it seems like a big community

Will see ya around

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Welcome to the community, I hope to see you around.

You might want to check out the rules, maybe have a look a the fan clubs, pokemon and non-pokemon

Years
  • Heya Biblioteca13! Great to have you here on PC, good to meet you~

You're in Portugal? Take me, take me! I'd love to travel and see the sights someday, Portugal included. That's quite awesome indeed. <3

Since you found us on Google it makes me wonder what you were searching for! A lot of peeps look for ROM hacks and end up being redirected here so was that the case for you? I found PC when looking at Shiny Gold in 2006 but only recently became a member again in 2011. There are lots of super fun things to do here and many lovely people to meet, so regardless of your reasons for being here you're going to have a great time. :3 If you have time, why not tell us a little more about yourself? Things like when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite game is, if you watch the anime/read the manga or collect the cards, and what other interests you have. Maybe video games or a certain band? There's so much we can know about you to see what we all have in common and become friends.

Have a blast on the forum, though! I do hope you'll consider sticking around for a long time. :D If you need some help you're free to contact me; I'd also love to talk to you if you want a friend. Definitely check the rules as Chuckles said.. once you've done that you'll be good to go. The community's huge but we're also very friendly so don't ever let that intimidate you, all right?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Lovely to see you here! Welcome to the forums~

I remember finding PC on Google as well. It was the first result, and I just had to click to see what's up. So, I lurked, signed up, and made an intro thread, just like you! I've been here for three years now and it's been an amazing experience.

I understand that PC is such a large community, so don't worry about feeling left out or anything like that. I know you'll make friends in such no time. We're all friendly, even the staff members here are really helpful and friendly. If you want to discuss Pokemon, you know that we have lots of topics for that.

Hopefully you can stick around and have a wonderful time! Cirno is a staff member here in the forums, and you can always contact her if you have any questions or concerns. <3 Have fun!

Jumpleet

Rise Above The Rest
    Years
  • Hi, Library. How did you manage to surf the web at all, what with being an organized collection of information and all.

Years
  • Hello there, and welcome!

I remember back in March 2011 I was trying to get away from that annoying place called Bulbagarden and suddenly came across PC and then joined around the 19th of that month. Sadly, I never even made an introduction thread when I joined so I often felt lonely and would never make new friends. Now with a friends list of around 340 people and becoming a Supporter last October, I went from someone incredibly-unknown to a kawaii popular member. PC may be big, but it's a very fun community to be part of.

I'm sure you'll have an awesome time at PC, like what Megan and Cirno said. There's staff members in the blue, orange and red who can help you if you have a question, but there's even people outside of the staff who love helping as well, like me and Megan. Make sure you read the rules since I don't want to hear newbies breaking even the simplest rules. If you ever need a new friend, drop by my profile anytime and leave me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back