• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Because you're not allowed to post Discussion Threads in the main Art Gallery, this thread will take the place of those individual threads.

Please ask any questions or say any art related comments in this thread.

A hint as to what belongs here; If there is no art in the thread you're posting in the Art Gallery, that means that it should probably stay in this thread.

33.png
    This is the old Art Discussion Thread, if you want to reference anything that was said in the old thread.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Which of these pictures is best (as far as colors)?
    Kwpics.png

I thought the first pic was too saturated, so I took away saturation in the last two.​

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
  • the second one by far becouse the colour is just right the last one looks like his fake tan has gone very rong

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • That was proven to be an exaggeration, it only applies to dead artists or those who can't be found. It was blown out of proportion and a few deviantart journals clarified this.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Transparent Backgrounds

Can anyone tell me how to make the background on an image transparent? thanx in advance.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Traditional art. I try to pick up my tablet sometimes, but digital art gets too frustrating for me. And you can't really use digital art if you don't know how to use it. I prefer to use my markers and pencils any time.

Years
  • Would you rather make Digital drawings or Traditional drawings (like, by hand.)?

Guess it's time for me to answer my own question. xD

Well, my answer is Traditional because I've been drawing by hand for 8-9 years now. Digital are is cool, too, but I've been making art on my computer for maybe 1-2 years. =\ And I'm not great at it. ^^;

Who wants to make another topic, now? =D

~A.R

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Some Pokemon Trainer Avatars?

I was wondering where I could find some Pokemon Trainer avatars that are at a reasonable size. Not just Ash but a wide variety of trainers like Gym Leaders and people! Where can I find these sorts of avatars/pictures?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    By avatars, do you mean sprites? If so, you can find them here.
    (You can find Pokemon sprites as well)
    Otherwise, I really can't help you.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm not quite sure if this goes here, but I have a question.

Should I keep my current avatar or should I change it to feature my anime-self (in other words, which do you think looks better)?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years

• I like the anime of yourself, but if you're going to use that, why not make a backround, too? :D

But that's just me. ^^;;

~A.R

Any idea what sort of background it could be? I'm wanting it to appear less like a floating head as possible. Maybe a background that fuses with the head? Or perhaps I should draw the body first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back