• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Art Studio Challenge 2023: Make-Your-Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
In the end I did manage to over-estimate how much I might be able to get stuff done before the end of the year. But at least I found my productivity groove back after an almost half a year lack of motivation.

[55/63] Pages done for chapter 4.

Last edited:
Years
So... I kind of dropped off on posting updates but I can actually reached all my goals months ago. Then I did Art Swap for Get-Together and needed a break. Hilariously though, because I took a break I've now gotten rusty and lost the art style I specifically worked on developing earlier in the year lmao.

Might move on and try to figure yet another new thing out.

Years
Current totals:

[3/3] Make a Fakemon Line

[26/25] Draw pre-gen 9 Pokemon

[22/25] Draw Gen 9 Pokemon

[5/6] Create 6 Custom TCG cards with new art

2 goals completed. The other two are not far off.
Not entirely sure I'll be getting around to that final TCG card, but I'm fairly confident I'll be able to finish off the other goal.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Haha yeah, I doubt I'll be able to get chapter 5 done anytime this year especially with the size it's planned to be according to my script, then again that was a really ambitious goal. =w=;;
But I defo managed to complete Chapter 4 and change up my artstyle at least! So there's that. :3c

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm closing this thread as 2023 is over. We're halfway in 2024 now but I'll make sure a new thread is created by me or other mods before long so we can continue our good art resolutions c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back