• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ? ART WAR ? Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ⚔ ART WAR ⚔ Sign Up Here!

ART WAR
    IT'S TIME TO DUEL EVERYONE

A number of users have been interested in having art battles!
    What are those?

An art battle is when one user calls out another user to fight to create art with a medium of choice! If the other user agrees, the challenger picks a theme and the battle becomes set.

But this time...we're doing an ART WAR.

How it works:
    Sign up in this thread with your preferred media(s) of choice. (pixel art, graphics, drawn art etc.)
    Include your skill level in each medium. Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
    We will try and match you up with alike media and skill level, but it's not always possible.
    Then we'll have a T O U R N A M E N T.
    You'll have 24 hours to create your art!

Once both artists finish their work, just PM me with them. We will be using judges for this event!
    We are also currently looking for more judges! You lovely Art Momerator will be a judge along with [g="daily"]Pebbles[/g], but we'd like some more variety so please PM if you're interested.

Participants

WAITING...

THE ART WAR STARTS ON THE FIRST OF JULY

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Signing up cause art war this is gonna be super fun. Just gonna sign up for Graphics (Intermediate) since I'm on photoshop at the most and it's the medium I can actually do right now xD

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    woo signups are out!
    I'm fine with anything that isn't traditional (i'm too lazy to dig out my art supplies) and I'd say I'm like advanced-intermediate :)

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Graphics (creative media/css): Intermediate

Sign me up!!!

Years
  • Traditional Art: Intermediate

Would traditional art be limited to a specific thing like pencil, colored pencil, paint, etc? Or just any of them?

Hmmm, I think I would split it into pencils(graphite/chalk) vs paint! It's going to be more determined by other traditional artist who sign up, so it might be useful to list what kind of basic materials you have.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Graphics (Creative Media/CSS): Technically Beginner, but let's go Intermediate. I like a challenge.

Probably should go Beginner Drawn, but...there'll be other Art Wars, yeah? This should be fun. I've done some CSS, have a bit of a background in PS. This would be good motivation to get back into the thick of things.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I know I said it starts on the 1st, but I'm gonna need a little more time to set up, so if you got any last minute entries go ahead!

Years
  • I just saw this, sounds interesting. If you need a backup contestant/judge you can count on me. Otherwise I'll just spectate :P

Good luck to y'all

I just finished making the tournament spread, but would you rather be a participant or judge? I really want to participate so if you wanted to you could take my judge spot

Any chance I could make a last minute signup?

If not, then I'll be spectating! Looks awesome.

last minute SQUEEZE

Which media did you guys want/level?

Years
  • I'll see how our other two late entries line up with their media choices before I decide if you or I will be judge.

Also, I didn't announce that fairy is our third judge, so it's me(or)johnny, pebbles, and fairy for judges. You know, three for tie breakers. : )

Years
  • Hey, if you have any squeeze room: Advance, Digital and traditional drawing? I'd also say intermediate at graphics and pixel art because I'm rusty ahah​

Years
  • ACTUALLY FINAL FINAL SIGN UP NO MORE CAN ENTER

Elektra I need your media ASAP. If not I'm pairing you with a graphic artist because it's the easiest space.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back