• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
  • Amazing resource, thank you Epsilon.
    Bug reporting:

Like it has been said, several of the earlier pokemon have evolution argument set to level 0.

A lot of the pokemon have sacred fire amongst other off moves (look at altaria) It looks like pretty much every mon knows sacred fire haha, strange error but a cool move!

Bug Buzz H, Coil PUMP, Moonblast Y Aqua Jet OG, Worry Seed T, Inferno NCE, Bug Buzz H, Poison Jab H, Roost STING, Pluck TE, Mud Bomb CK, Ice Fang DER are just some other move errors I have gotten. There seem to be some weird repointing overlaps.

Keep it up, invaluable work =.

Last edited:

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • Amazing resource, thank you Epsilon.
    Bug reporting:

Like it has been said, several of the earlier pokemon have evolution argument set to level 0.

A lot of the pokemon have sacred fire amongst other off moves (look at altaria) It looks like pretty much every mon knows sacred fire haha, strange error but a cool move!

Bug Buzz H, Coil PUMP, Moonblast Y Aqua Jet OG, Worry Seed T, Inferno NCE, Bug Buzz H, Poison Jab H, Roost STING, Pluck TE, Mud Bomb CK, Ice Fang DER are just some other move errors I have gotten. There seem to be some weird repointing overlaps.

Keep it up, invaluable work =.

-Sacred Fire is a placeholder for moves that haven't been implemented yet.
    -Stuff like Bug Buzz H, Moonblast Y,etc. show up in editors, but not in-game.
    -The first one about evolutions seems to be a problem with D&D. For some reason, when you edit some data with regard to a pokemon, the level argument in the evo page gets set to 0. Noticed this when giving Pidgey's dawn stones (don't ask why).

Edit: If you think Altaria is bad, look at Klefki.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    How did you manage to edit the habitats to add more pages? I'd like to do that for another base I'm using but I can't figure out how to make it work without PGE going nuts on me

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    sorry to ask.. but do all forms that where tagged as "Maybe" were also included in the patch?

tayyab43

The Don
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    I'm not really sure what im supposed to do to get expanded pokemon in Amap. The offset stated didn't exist so i went to the pastebin link but when i tried to download that one but apparently the file didn't exist? Other than that absolutely fantastic work epsilon and we all owe you a debt of gratitude.

Last edited:

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • I'm not really sure what im supposed to do to get expanded pokemon in Amap. The offset stated didn't exist so i went to the pastebin link but when i tried to download that one but apparently the file didn't exist? Other than that absolutely fantastic work epsilon and we all owe you a debt of gratitude.

The pastebin.com link works, I just checked. Try again, maybe.

tayyab43

The Don
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Nope.
    Edit: to clarify the link is working, when i press download and go through adfly by waiting 10 secs it says the file not found

tayyab43

The Don
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    As i was playing with it i noticed a slight glitch, Mega Mewtwo X's Box sprite is MMewtwo Y And vice-versa. Also do the pokemon not tranform into megas when holding their stone?

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • As i was playing with it i noticed a slight glitch, Mega Mewtwo X's Box sprite is MMewtwo Y And vice-versa. Also do the pokemon not tranform into megas when holding their stone?

The routine for mega evolving hasn't been inserted yet, if I'm right. Epsilon should know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    How does one edit trainers to include the new pokemon?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

Another question though. Is there a way to just copy/paste the wild pokemon that appear in one area into another area? It's very inconvenient in Advance Map to enter all the same pokemon for 3 interconnected areas.

Last edited:
    Back