• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    This is going to sound rich from me, considering I slammed a couple of users for pestering Epsilon about updates, but still. Is there anything to report Epsilon? It's been over a month since we've got an actual update. Is the project still alive/nearly complete?

(sorry)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • This is going to sound rich from me, considering I slammed a couple of users for pestering Epsilon about updates, but still. Is there anything to report Epsilon? It's been over a month since we've got an actual update. Is the project still alive/nearly complete?

(sorry)

I think Epsilon is very busy at this moment... But the project is still alive for sure...

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I think Epsilon is very busy at this moment... But the project is still alive for sure...

Cheers mate, appreciate the answer, but I'd probably rather hear it from the man himself. That said, I don't know exactly how involved you are with him (her?), so hey

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    He is "busy". Maybe he does not have the time to post a reply.

Yeah, I do understand the concept of busy. He logged in just a couple of hours ago though, and it can't take much to do a quick 'No, I haven't abandoned the project guys, I'm just a busy busy man.'

I'm not trying to be obnoxious, or start a fight or anything like that, I'm just pointing it out. I've jumped to Epsilon's defense before, and I do have faith, but it's hard to keep that faith when you're not quite sure what's happened/happening, you feel?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    This Rom Base will be legendary. I'm waiting for the release of this base and then i'll start my pokemon hack. :)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Hi guys. This is not dead. It's just hard to start again when you've got a setback, even when it's very minor. I had to redo the sprites for the Mega's and then just kind of postponed working on it. But, I'll work on it this week. Promise!

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • Hi guys. This is not dead. It's just hard to start again when you've got a setback, even when it's very minor. I had to redo the sprites for the Mega's and then just kind of postponed working on it. But, I'll work on it this week. Promise!

Keep it up!
    I find this project really interesting, since it's based on JPAN's Hack Engine which allows us alot more than the other 721 rom base! I support you! And can't wait to see the beta out !

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hi guys. This is not dead. It's just hard to start again when you've got a setback, even when it's very minor. I had to redo the sprites for the Mega's and then just kind of postponed working on it. But, I'll work on it this week. Promise!

thanks for providing an update <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I'm glad that the project is still running.
    I find that ambitious projects such as this one are always the the scariest ones.

I have to say that I personally would have preferred a focus on getting a functional release up, with some of the more essential features, such as the pokemon along with functional pokedex entries, phys/psy split, and whatever moves are already done, and to then postpone more situational features, as well as features not required to get everything up and running, such as megas, formes, pokedex details, etc.

Now I'm well aware I'm in no position of telling Epsilon how construct his projects, but as someone who is eagerly waiting for the first release of the project, and with little interest in some features that could well be finalized at a later date I would be very sad if this project, as feature complete as it is, just died without any sign of it's existence.

I apologize if what I said sounds like complaining, and I suppose part of it is, as I eagerly await to work on a hack with this as its base. I wish the best of luck to Epsilon and the ones helping him finalizing this project.

Back