• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Artist Interviews

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey guys! If you've kept up with the sticky conversations, than you know that the idea of interview threads was passed around and generally approved, so we're moving forward with it! So this thread is just a sign up to let me know who is interested in having one, that's all. :)

Basically, an artist interview thread will be about you. It's like a Member Encyclopedia thread, only based around your art and your growth as an artist (or pretty much anything, haha). So as the thread owner, you may post a little bit about yourself, link to you gallery, and answer any question people post!

I'll probably rotate them in and out. Maybe choose alphabetically? Sticky them and feature them. It's meant to just be a fun little thing to bring the community closer together. Think about it like having your own little DCC about yourself. :3

So, any takers?

Years
  • Sure! I've got stuff to talk about that might be useful to people wanting to go to art college or something. :0

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm interested of course, but probably won't do it for a while until I actually start making and posting more art xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah awesome guys! I need a little more time (suuuper busy) but soon enough I'll give the go ahead and we can start interview threads! So exciting! :> Thanks for the feedback!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay, so I'm going to go by order of this thread to select who will be interviewed first!
    Nina said:
    Nina, you're up. You may post your interview thread! Once you've posted it I'll sticky it so it gets plenty of attention. We'll keep it up for a bit then switch out. Sound good? :) Don't forget to be creative! To those doing the interviewing; this is your chance to really get to know your fellow artists, so make sure you ask mindful questions! Be open, honest, and have fun. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm interested of course, but probably won't do it for a while until I actually start making and posting more art xD

Okay after plenty of time, you're free to post your artist interview thread. So everyone get your questions ready for zappyspiker! :)))

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This sounds fun, i'm in!

Johnny, feel free to make your artist interview! Two months later...

Think we should do two at a time to speed this up a little? Mind sharing the spotlight a bit?

I'm interested, this sounds pretty fun <3

Infinite feel free to make your thread as well. I'll have both yours and Johnny's stickied. :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Scratches head... Well, do you guys think anyone mind if I went ahead and posted mine so ZKE has less time to wait? I believe Kirby's on a break or something but I don't mind if it's not stickied so--

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry guys. :<

Yeah, everyone, go ahead and post your interviews as you wish. Organization on my part fell through and god knows the subforum could use the activity.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    LOL it's fine Kirby, these things can be tedious to run-- but OK, roger that! Will post... soon haha

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I second Nina in this motion- Electra Heart & ZKE post your interview threads you two! I'm going to try to be more proactive about this thread so we can learn more about one another. <3

Back