• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks big Sis!
Guess what guys..
I got another one XD Thats 3 in 3 days! I'm on 6 now!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
OMG congratz GavZ!!! Your building up those emblems fast!

PNB 2 Month Birthday has just made my day!

I don't have wi-fi, but I have shoddy! So I might join ^^;; I'm still rubbish at battleing

Heh Same, though I'm not that bad

O.O Ooo. Shoddy. Never really battled. I might try Shoddy. But can't participate in the tourney. D:<. On Vacation till August 18th.

It's pretty much just who ever you get paired up with you pretty much plan when you are gonna battle when it's suitable for both of you, sign ups should go for as long as we need it to go

Also Zappy_Flash said he was gonna participate to, but in Shoddy

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
If you do both, you get more overall points just finished the sign up sheet you guys can sign up now

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
*Cough* Yeah, sorry for being inactive yesterday. Busy looking up manga~That and the fact that my muscles freaking HURT right now. >.>

I think this is what I missed...

Welcome new members! ^^

Talk of a new co-owner. Aw, SL was fired? *Is sad* :( Well, maybe one day they'll rejoin. XD

And. I just noticed that there are...FIVE members of the club on today? O.o Woot~XD

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
SL wasn't that active in here, so it's understandable... but yaaaaay it's Clo! 8D *does the spaz dance*

Umbri: Ooookaaay...

And Clo, I was working on Chapter one, but now it's gone! ;-; Maybe I should've saved it before turning off the computer... :< But I did PM dream what happened before he gets in the fic, so maybe I can start again with those details...

Umbri: Or how about she starts the chapter if she hasn't already since you can't be trusted?

Yeah...hey! >[

Clover Cat

Years
IT'S GONE?? T.T Yeah, hopefully when dream gets back on in a few hours...At least I hope it's a few hours...^^;

Dark: Umbri, you're forgetting that Clover has to start writing her other fics. Pokespe for two, and the PMD one that I think she mentioned earlier. You know, the one with your twin sister?

Oh yes, that fic. I've been busy getting ideas for it! ^^ I've decided to make the characters Pokemon/Human, btw. Hope that's okay with Umbra. ^^;

Dark: Not like it matters, since you haven't written ANYTHING down, you've only been drawing scribbles.

They are not scribbles! I need to have an image for my characters! >(

Dark: Whatever. Either way, you still haven't finished the first chapter of your main fic, have you?

Dark: That's what I thought.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Wait a minute, I actually have a folder for things I sent! =0

Me said:
Okay, well, it's pretty late at night, and the scientists have just left the lab. Umbri and Umbra are in tubes like they have been their whole life(which is a few months, but since they were created they look about as old as regular Umbreons), and their tubes are the only things lighted since everything else is turned off.

Umbri: I think she mentioned it, but I don't think Rachel would remember...

Yeah I would! *turns upside down to make a face* .v. Anyway, I'll try to work on it again. *salutes* We need a name for it, too...any ideas?

Clover Cat

Years
You're welcome, Bikki. ^^

Hm, a name...Can't we just leave it as, "The As Dark as Night Movie"? Maybe put, "The Darkness is Always Growing..." In subtitles. XD

Dark: Clover SUCKS at coming up with nicknames, in case you couldn't tell.

I do not! )8

Dark: Yes you do. The names you came up for us in your PMD fic are absolutely ridiculous.

>.>

Dark: See? You don't deny it, so it's true.

But I LIKE the names. It's why I gave them to you. XD

Clover Cat

Years
"Rings" Reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Don't really think that image fits for Pokemon. ^^;

So let's just leave it as TDaNM maybe?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Maybe I should get my creativity back into overdrive again. I used to write fiction so maybe its time for a one shot :)

As for battling I don't use Shoddy, mainly because I like to train a team up. It gives me a better sense of achievement. We'll see...I'm not a great battler overall and my drive for originality and that connection often pulls down my performance even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back