• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • I think you're supposed to talk to Bij about the fic, dream.

Dark: And you came in here because you're insane.

Feel teh craziness!! XD We're all insane!! Or at least I am. XP

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Alright, for the sake of this fic, I'ma keep the BH ties. But, once we're through with this, I'm done with it.

I guess I could learn about it through my spies. But, what's my motivation for going there? Any ideas?

Clover Cat

Years
  • How about the lab was under investigation for scientific black marketing? Dream came with his BH to see what it is and somehow he ends up freeing Umbri and Umbra and destroying the lab by electrocuting everything.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Well, you nkow Black Hole is evil...

Hmm....so, our agents learn of the illegal research and, deciding it might be valuable, we raid the lab for their findings. The researchers have armed guards, a fight ensues, and the lab is destroyed in the process, freeing the two. How about that?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • The professor and her assistants aren't that evil, but they could be assumed to be, and then everything else that dream said happens. That sounds about right. Though, I don't want to be OOC like I said to you dream, so maybe we can discuss the rest in PM again?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • If you prefer. Just PM me with whatever wuestions, or the situation, or however you want to do it. But we can keep the main plot and whatever here, for the other members to criticize and opinionate on, okay? (Except the screty bits, of course ^^)

Clover Cat

Years
  • Hm, maybe we could have each person and partner who is currently participating in the story give us input on how they want the story to go. Purely fanbased, I suppose. Always have to keep the plot secret, though. :3

And I have to leave now. *Cries* Hopefully be back tomorrow. >.>

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • I'm good Bikki, just thinking of something to do. I can't work on the fic since dream's gone, so I'm not sure...I might do some spriting.

Umbri: Bikki, how about you reply to a topic that you haven't already replied to? Just search these posts, or look at the first post. *smiles to himself*

You seem happier today, Umbri. And you smiled?! That isn't like you!

Umbri: I have my reasons...

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
  • If You could create your own Dark type what would it be like? It may be legendary or not.
    hm. it would be a raccoon-type thing. I wouldn't be a legendary, but wouldn't have an evolution either. kinda along the lines of zangoose but
    better darker.
    thanks for the suggestion *pets unbri*
    Gem: hmmph...*crosses her arms*

magical umbreon

Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Username on PC: what is pc?
    Why You would like to join: i love dark types
    What your partner is: mightyena
    His/her nickname(optional): damu(male)
    Favourite Dark type attack: bite

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • If You could create your own Dark type what would it be like? It may be legendary or not.

Probably another wolf/dog dark pokemon

Clover Cat

Years
  • I have returned! And guess what? I DIDN'T GET BITTEN YESTERDAY!! =D

Dark: Way to talk about a completely random subject.

Humph. Anyway, how goes the FC? Fairly slow? (Since I count only 9 posts since I left yeterday >.>)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back