• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • Ack, something just came up, gotta make a run real quick. Back in fifteen minutes, tops.

Nevermind. Change in plans; I don't have to go anywhere.

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Okay, so four members on today. Not bad.

dream, I think she said she's working on it, but she's not on right now, so I'm not sure. I guess we can keep brainstorming ideas in the meantime.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Did somebody say...uh...'the'?!

Umbri: No, you were supposed to say 'Bij'!

I remembered my lines! I was trying to be funny!

Umbri: Like right now? And you're still failing to do so?

Shush. >>; Anyway, I woke up! Well I woke up at 11:06 or so, but then I was watching tosh.0!

Clover Cat

Years
  • Oh! Bijou's back! XD Which means this talk for the fic can advance!^^

Dark: Hopefully...

It will. Oh, it will. >D FOR THE SHIPPYNESS!! <33 *Shot*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I doubt that any of us have the resources necessary to make a movie, or at least one beyond YouTube quality. If otherwise, I will simply be astounded. It's a fic that Rach is writing. Or so she says *shifty eyes*

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yes yes, a fic that we'll all be characters in. Althought the title for it is, "The Dark as Night Movie". I think...Maybe...*Looks at Bijou*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Hey, Umbri! If you wanted her stunned, you should've just asked me! And Bij, I'm here now, so did you ever come to a decision on that one thing?

Clover Cat

Years
  • Uh oh. Looks like we'll have need of this Paralyze Heal I stole earlier. XD

Dark: From who?

...That's not important. Anyway, how far are you on the fic, Bij?

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Umbri: For some reason, she doesn't enjoy tazers like she does if you shock her. She's strange like that.

*twitch* Yeah...anyway, you still need to PM me what'll happen if I choose one or the other. And that's why I'm still at the part where dream BH would come in. :B

Clover Cat

Years
  • Ah, okay. The only thing I really want to know is when you get to the shippyness. XD

Dark: You keep talking about the shippyness, but you only have one pair! And Umbri doesn't seem to really appreciate it...

Two. You're forgetting that you will be participating in the shippyness as well.:3

Dark: ...

But, you know, he has a point. Only two pairings isn't really going to count as romance, is it...?

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Well, you said you'd do it when you came on again, I dunno. -^-

And Clo, there's fics with only ONE pairing, and they're mainly romance! You get, like, twice of those in here, and this as supposed to be Adventure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back