• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Why You would like to join: i love dark pokemon in general, and my dog reminds me so much of Poochyena/Mightyena, so this club is right for me (and im finally a person who isnt addicted to thos"famous" dark pokemon XD)
    How Active will you be: AT LEAST 1 post a day

What your partner is: Mightyena
    His/her nickname(optional): Bubbles
    Favourite Dark type attack: Crunch
    Password: I can see in the Dark

Also, here is a userbar i made for you guys! =]
    As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Helloooooo? Who's here?

Yes, sorry about the RP, but I had an idea, and then had second thoughts about it...if you want, I can still post what I was planning, but I'm still not sure on that one. But I'm not giving up yet!

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Sorry for the inactivity. You can blame CD-Rom games for that.

Umbri: Yeah, really...

But I might be more inactive because...I'M ON THE QUEST FOR...A SONIC CHAO!

Umbri: Sonic, not Metal Sonic?

Yeah, because there's no way you can do that without hacking and stuff, And I don't have anything to do so, yeah. But that's besides the point! I think you should still post the idea for the RP dream, and we'll decide.

Years
    Here are my thougts on the current Dark Topics! =]

Is Darkrai a good enough Legendary for the for Dark types? Yes, but it has taken a long time for em. Ya, its kinda cool that it is like a super-legendary event pokemon at the end of the Pokedex, but there really should have been more dark legends. i hop we can see more in the future!

Did you know that there are no gyms dedicated to dark types in any region? But there are 2 elite 4 members in Johto and in hoenn? Do you think this is fair? Well Johto's didnt have Tyranitar, so it was kinda fail...and no, it is not fair! Ya, its kinda annourable that they get elite four positions in half the gens, but what about gym leaders? the badge would look awesome! XD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *Crawls out of her hidey hole and into the FC* Hallo...I think I haven't been here in a week...Yeah...But I have an excuse! *Holds up a DS game box with Giratina on the cover*

Dark: ...THAT'S your excuse? Another game?

This isn't just ANY game. This is...

PLATINUM!!! XD I finally bought it, nyah! X3 And I must say, it is AWESOME. And I do think I have a right to say this since I've been playing it nonstop every day for the past 4 days and have beaten 7 gyms. >.< Next up is the Galactic battle~*Begins playing again*

Dark: So yeah...As you can see, Clover is kinda distracted at the mo...What's been going on so far?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    0MGZ Y0U G0T PL4T1NUMZ??!!! [/jealous]
    Lucky you! I have to wait till November/December before I could get one. T.T

And nothing much lately... unfortunately... D:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    YES I GOT PLATINUM!! XD *Cough* Anyway, really? Nothing? What happened to the rumor about the RP (Seeing as I'm too lazy to look at the previous pages. >.>)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    ...absolutely, positively, entirely nothing.
    I'm sure it will pick up soon enough. Gotta think of something.....

YES I GOT PLATINUM!! XD *Cough* Anyway, really? Nothing? What happened to the rumor about the RP (Seeing as I'm too lazy to look at the previous pages. >.>)
    Platinum is awesome isn't it? XD

And what is an RP?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back